General Leia Organa kit! [FANMADE]

IE4TAPPL3S
482 posts Member
edited January 2018
This is all purely speculation and I believe she is a must add. I'm hopeful ideas will be taken from this. She should have her TLJ costume on and wield the resistance blaster she does in the movie at the base. This is one of my favorite kits I've made; it stays true to the character. I hope you guys like it! :)

General Leia Organa
Support, resistance
Speed: 122 Health: 22320

Basic ability:
Wipe away that expression

Deal physical damage to target enemy and if the target has less health than General Leia Organa daze them for 2 turns.

Special ability:
Hope is like the Sun

All allies gain hope for 2 turns. This ability is not a buff and cannot be removed.
Hope: All allies gain turn meter 20% faster and if they die during this period they revive with 12% of their max health. The revive effect of this ability only works once for each character on the team per encounter.
8 turn cooldown

Special ability:
Permission granted

All allies gain potency up for 2 turns. They also gain 60% turn meter if they have the resistance tag.
Omega: Allies who don't have the resistance tag gain half of the turn meter effect.
4 turn cooldown

Leader ability:
People believe in her

Light side allies gain max health equal to 20% of Leia Organa's and all allies gain speed equal to the average potency percentage of all resistance allies on the team.
Zeta: Whenever a resistance ally falls below 100% health they gain hope for 2 turns.

Unique ability:
Recovering

At the end of each of her turns General Leia Organa will recover 8% of her max health. The first time she falls below 30% of her max health she gains stealth for 3 turns.

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    I was hoping there'd be a "Mary Poppins" ability....
  • They already used that on Yondu...
  • evanbio wrote: »

You know it's really upsetting that people keep making fun of that scene. First off, force sensitives can take a bigger beating than non force sensitives; second off space doesn't have gravity while the earth does, so stop calling her Mary Poppins. It was really cool to finally see Leia use her potential; being Luke's twin and all.
  • Any feedback?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    evanbio wrote: »

You know it's really upsetting that people keep making fun of that scene. First off, force sensitives can take a bigger beating than non force sensitives; second off space doesn't have gravity while the earth does, so stop calling her Mary Poppins. It was really cool to finally see Leia use her potential; being Luke's twin and all.

maxresdefault.jpg
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Kyno wrote: »

Do you mean the dark abyss in which all lost things go? Yes, I figured one of you would eventually move it there.
  • IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Do you mean the dark abyss in which all lost things go? Yes, I figured one of you would eventually move it there.

Hahaha, you really get me, man. You speak the TROOF, brothah.