doubts resistance team

Hi guys. I have prepared a resistance team with Finn, Rey (normal), R2, Poe and the pilot. alls 7*. Who would you lead? Thanks for your comments

Replies

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Finn. His Zeta lead is the best investment you could possibly make
  • Star_Lord1718
    380 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Lead Finn. If you can, get a Zeta on him ASAP as he if very efficient as Resistance Leader in TB, GW, and TW. Plus, him and Rey pilot the Falcon which you'll eventually farm. BB8 can really help out too and is needed to get JT Rey, so concentrate on First Order also. The only other Leader on your team is Poe, who has a useless lead compared to Finn.
  • TBH, Finns lead is weak without the zeta, plus you’re missing Trooper, who is considered necessary.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Resistance is weak in general without the zeta
  • Until you zeta Finn you might try Poe lead, mod him for potency (and speed) and swap in somebody with an AOE (Palp’s mass Stun comes to mind)

Hard to say if it would work, as nobody I know of has ever used that setup. o:)
  • Zeta Finn is far and away the best pure Resistance leader, bar none.
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Zeta Finn is far and away the best pure Resistance leader, bar none.

Rey in Training is better than Finn. She's made him obsolete except for being a secondary attack option in Territory Wars.
  • For a mixed squad, maybe. For a pure Resistance squad, no way.
  • Finn with zeta lead and Trooper are essential for the Resistance. Unless you have RiT.

Even if you have RiT, trooper is still essential.

He’s not the longest farm (guild store) and you’ll be very happy with him, even at g8.
  • MidasWelby wrote: »
    Until you zeta Finn you might try Poe lead, mod him for potency (and speed) and swap in somebody with an AOE (Palp’s mass Stun comes to mind)

So I just tried it today in GW with Poe(L), Finn, RT, Palp and Chirrut ...with meh results - Poe was starting to get pretty beat up by node 5-6 and Chirrut’s health special cooldown is too long to make up the difference.
  • MidasWelby wrote: »
    MidasWelby wrote: »
    Until you zeta Finn you might try Poe lead, mod him for potency (and speed) and swap in somebody with an AOE (Palp’s mass Stun comes to mind)

So I just tried it today in GW with Poe(L), Finn, RT, Palp and Chirrut ...with meh results - Poe was starting to get pretty beat up by node 5-6 and Chirrut’s health special cooldown is too long to make up the difference.

Yeah, that's not an effective team. You really need zFinn to run any sort of viable Resistance squad. Or RJT.
  • Ferret2112
    195 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Finn's zeta has been widely (if not unanimously) regarded as the single best return on investment of any zeta in the game. If you have any ability to activate that zeta I highly recommend that you do so. I believe, however, that the OP might not be in a place, roster wise, that zetas are a feasible option (please pardon if I assuming this incorrectly). If that is the case, I would then recommend doing what you could to develop your team in whatever direction would allow you to access zeta materials the fastest and certainly give Finn the first one you have available. Otherwise, the best recommendation I can give is to move away from resistance and develop a different squad.