the best bundle?

if you are to buy one of them which bundle should you buy? also could anyone make a list from 1-4(?) with the best one's.
happy for answer :)

Replies

• The 5 bucks dark side one is obvious, if you are ever going to spend anything, get that. I also got the heroines one. Expensive but Barris is an early game changer and it contains two more good characters. The other two packs seemed pretty underwhelming, skipped those.
  • I never bought the packs when they were offered but I don't regret it. If they had offered easy to farm characters that are viable long term, maybe...
  • I never bought the packs when they were offered but I don't regret it. If they had offered easy to farm characters that are viable long term, maybe...

yeah same want to buy that dooku pack
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    The dooku one is a no brainer if you are going to spend money... The others.. well it depends, as they're very expensive... The only one I wouldn't recommend getting is the WIndu one, that one is kinda lame partly because his abilities don't come close to those found in the other characters in the other packs...

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • could somebody list them from 1-4 thinkin bout buying one or 2
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Imho

1. Dooku
    2. Barriss
    3. HK-47 (droid one)
    4. Windu

However if arena dominance is your long term goal, 3 and 2 are quite interchangeable.... Droid teams are very devastating to Jedi heavy teams and are very critical focused... There is also the price factor, the Barriss pack is the most expensive of the lot, but potentially the most helpful especially early on

Dooku is number one primary because of the cost and what you get
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • The best is the 21 day pack for $4.99. Those extra 100 purple gems have got me many shards. Both Dooku and Barriss have a shelf life after which you will stop using them.
  • I shelled out for the Dooku and Barriss packs. Don't think I'll spend much more on this game, doing fairly well. Unless of course they come out with a pack that has Yoda in the future.

Don't waste your gems on Data card pulls unless you feel lucky. I saved up my chromium twice for the 1330 packs, and got absolutely nothing, a bunch of 1 star hero shards. No character unlocks.

I suggest spending your chromium on energy refills and the hard area resets to farm the character shards you want to collect. I'm currently farming for Dooku, Luminara, and Consular shards and will begin farming Ima Guna Di, Jedi Anakin and Barriss when I get to the 5th Dark Side area.
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Stick to the topic please

1.Dooku. He stays viable for a long time and will help a lot in GW and DS missions. Cheap.

2. Hk-47- the best expensive pack. All 3 of these are good but IG88 seems to be the shining star. He does monstrous amounts of damage when paired with Sidious or Darth Vader.

3. Heroine- Barris will help a lot in GW but her usefulness wears off pretty quick at the other tables. Ventrus and Ashoka are average heroes but a nice addition to fill your roster

4.Windu-sux.