February Events [MERGE]

18910111214Next

Replies

• Jorus wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply
    If Revan is coming, I would prefer he just make a small ripple instead if "moving the needle".
    given your screen-name, perhaps we will both see some bounty hunter love with Jango/Mara.
    Zahn's books were/are very popular, many contribute the success of EP to him, or at least admit he ignited the spark. Zahn's books penetrated the fandom much more deeply than any of the KOTOR story lines and I would hazard a guess that the book series was a bigger financial success than the Old Republic. Zahn came at a time where there was a gap in movies, and starwars books were not profitable, he changes all of that and his characters have proliferated into SWGOH already, and should continue to do so! If there was a hand of thrawn raid, there would be so many options and would include many of the characters already in the game, not to mention great usage of the existing ships, just my 2 cents, if your going to go non-canon, you may as well go with the more popular EP stories and characters, that is how you draw in players and make bank!

Oh, I'm all for bounty hunters, so yeah, I'll take those.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Omg I just realized sith rework in February sith wear black and it's black history month!!! I have a dream.
  • Jorus wrote: »
    I'm happy for the Sith reworks and new toon. I'm not a fan of KOTOR and that whole era, will be very disappointed if KOTOR go's on to dominate this game. I'm tired of the calls for Revan and his possible Dark/Light Meta Breaking possibilities, Revan for most SW Fans is not Canon and not worthy of a high placement. If we are going to ignore Lucus canon, I would much prefer they go the route of Timothy Zahn's extremely popular series - fleshing out the gap between 6-7, we already have Thrawn, adding an awesome Jedi Bounty Hunter in Mara Jade would fill way more gaps in the game than another Sith Lord. We have the Chimera, adding Talon Karrde (Ship), Rukh, Joruus C'baoth, Pellaeon (ship).
    I barely played KoToR before my computer crashed, and I lost all my data.

Would Shadows of the Empire have a place here in this game? It was kinda made canon-ish. Video game, toys, and book.

Prince Xizor, Guri, and Dash Rendar.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.