Next best Zeta

Hey all, I was just planning out my future Zeta purchases and wondered if Kylo's outrage was still prevalent as it once was. Currently I only have Number Crunch Zeta'd and my next will be It Binds All Things, but for my 3rd I was wondering if I should go with combat analysis, or outrage to help with P1 AAT and the BB8 event, or if I should go ahead and get Combat Analysis. Any other Zeta suggestions also greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Azura
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I would zeta Raid Han. One of the best in the game.
  • Options
    Go Finn's leadership. That is widely considered the best zeta in the game, with him zeta'd you can destroy anything with a resistance team. That'll be my first zeta when I have the credits to get finn to 82 for it. :pensive:
  • srgj88
    102 posts Member
    Options
    If you have a good resistance team, Finn's zeta really is one of the best in the game. I'd do R2's and Luke's first, and then Finn's. If you have Raid Han though, may want to consider it.
  • Options
    Always arena first. Zylo Zfinn can wait.
  • Options
    srgj88 wrote: »
    If you have a good resistance team, Finn's zeta really is one of the best in the game. I'd do R2's and Luke's first, and then Finn's. If you have Raid Han though, may want to consider it.

Does Finn only work in a Resistance team?
  • Options
    Number Crunch -> Shoots First -> It Binds All Things -> Combat Analysis -> Learn Control
    was what I have got myself recommended by many many people in and outside of this forum
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

His leader ability grants +15% offense and +30% defense to non-Res, and his special stuns and is on a short cooldown (every other turn).

Not terrible, but also not much compared to having him lead Res (or under JTR).
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

His leader ability grants +15% offense and +30% defense to non-Res, and his special stuns and is on a short cooldown (every other turn).

Not terrible, but also not much compared to having him lead Res (or under JTR).

Thanks for the answer. So...if you don't have a Resistance team and aren't that interested in having one - he's not really worth zetaing? Someone like R2 would be more flexible?

• TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    R2 definitely more flexible and miles more useful than a nonzFinn.

With that said, zFinn led Res is super fun. Let's you clear every wave in TB no sweat and take down better teams in TW. I'd farm/invest them on the side.
  • Options
    ^ Interesting, thank you.
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the input! I wish I had raid han and he would be somewhere up there had I had him. I have been working on first order lately because I have it in my mind that bb8 is also needed in the HAAT resistance team.

Here is my SWGOH.GG https://swgoh.gg/u/old man jenkins/ so take any suggestions from there. Yes R2 doesnt have Number Crunch yet but I am 100% committed to it when I'm level 84 in ~5 days.
  • Options
    zFinn, the best investment that l have ever made
  • Options
    These are the toons I’ve Zetaed: zVader, zKylo, RzDz, zQGJ, zFinn, and zSavage.
    I don’t regret a single one
  • Options
    The best zeta depends on which area of the game you feel you need a boost in.
    If you need a boost in arena, CLS and R2 are both great options that will raise your reachin ranking.
    If you want a boost in LSTB, zFinn is probably the best option. If you want a boost in DSTB, Veers is about as good. If you're having trouble with GW, they are both options.
    If you have other priorities, it depends on what they are. For example, if you want Thrawn and you didn't manage to get you last time, maybe throwing a zeta on a Pheonix member isn't the worst idea in the world.
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Yes agree, he's also work with undergear resistance team. Can do 10mil dmg in p2 haat with g8 resistance team, more on p4 haat. Also can get the job done in CM LSTB all the way to phase 6. Best bang for ur bucks.

Btw, don't zeta veers if u don't have imperial trooper team at least at g10. They are hard to gear, also hard to farm. But if u have them, zeta veers i consider as another wise zeta investment
    :wink:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    ElleMadara wrote: »

Yes agree, he's also work with undergear resistance team. Can do 10mil dmg in p2 haat with g8 resistance team, more on p4 haat. Also can get the job done in CM LSTB all the way to phase 6. Best bang for ur bucks.

Btw, don't zeta veers if u don't have imperial trooper team at least at g10. They are hard to gear, also hard to farm. But if u have them, zeta veers i consider as another wise zeta investment
    :wink:

Obviously, almost all zetas work in a reason and aren't useful in a character alone. Even Finn - the zeta considered by most to be the best zeta, myself included - requires Poe, RT, and 2 other resistance toons to work. But troopers fill the same role in the DS resistance does in the LS - the team that can crush PVE, though not the best in arena.
  • Options
    NOBODY is zeta-ing Barriss?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Id go out on a limb and also add zPalp and zScion to the list, if you want a darkside team. They crush TB and are arena viable too, unlike troopers. Everyone has Scion at 3* and he is arena viable there. There are 3 people with 3* Scion in my arena top 50 on Dec 2016 shard.

Scions zeta is as almost as good as IBAT, in my opinion. It makes him godlike. Im guessing he is plug n play in a mixed team too, but I havent used him in one yet. If you have Nihilus, the pair are absolutely plug n play.
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I have bariss zetad and love her zeta. However not as useful as it once was much like many zetas.

Zetas I have are (in order of acquiring): zylo (loved his, it carried my arena team for quite some time and is still handy), DzNz, Zader (lead), zariss, r2 number crunch, CLSz (it binds), MTz (unique), KRuz (unique), EzPz, SionZ, Aszzj.

The only one I had regrets on was KRU but now I love it as well. Almost all of mine have been arena focused but with the thought of "also useful in other aspects".

What's your focus? Make your decision based on that and what helps you fulfill your goals the best.
  • Options
    I wouldn't do zFinn, just get JTR...
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    I keep reading this thread title as "what's the second best zeta?"
  • Options
    Azura wrote: »

I have Raid Han at 5 stars. Is this zeta still worth it? I have R2's Number crunch zetaed but not combat analysis.
  • Options

I have Raid Han at 5 stars. Is this zeta still worth it? I have R2's Number crunch zetaed but not combat analysis.

I nee to necro this question too!

I'm about to unlock raid han. Is his zeta worth it at 5*?
  • Options
    Veers.
  • Options
    If you don't have Veers, get him, then zeta him.
  • Options

Yes Raid Han is viable at 5* and worth a zeta. However R2's Combat Analysis is also excellent - can't go wrong either way.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    zhan. finn is meh after jtr's dominance
    Maybe End Game isn't for you