Looking for shardmates Threndle Rothschild, Astukov, B1g Sm00th Ren, Skystroller

gpeeee
126 posts Member
Shot in the dark I know, but I am just looking for those guys. We are the only ones in our top 50 not running CLS, Rey or Rex leads. It's frustrating to see, but I just wanted to meet you guys and say thanks for mixing it up.

Replies

• I salute you for actually making it a bit more varied up here :D I, sadly, surrendered to the madness of CLS </3
  • LordBoris wrote: »
    I salute you for actually making it a bit more varied up here :D I, sadly, surrendered to the madness of CLS </3

Haha. I hear ya. I have CLS and Rey but just try not to use them in arena. They are huge for raids.
  • Question, how hard is it for you to stay in the top 10?
  • Hey, It is much easier for me now that I switched to Palp, Vader, Thrawn, Nihilus and KRU. I usually drop about 10-20 the next day and work back up to around top 10
  • bng747400f
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Interesting comp. I see you’re sitting at 22 which isn’t bad considering your GP is as low as it is.
  • bng747400f wrote: »
    Interesting comp. I see you’re sitting at 22 which isn’t bad considering your GP is as low as it is.

Thanks, I've tried so many different dark side comps over the years. Always fun for me to try different ideas, just hate how they almost never pan out.
  • Well, from all of us on your arena shard, thanks for keeping it interesting. Stay safe out there ;-)