b2 against RJT teams?

M_L
469 posts Member
in theory i feel like plugging in b2 should help control the illuminated destiny from popping up

anyone try this? mainly these days more than half at the top of my arena are RJT teams and I still don't have a reasonable team that can win against it 90% of the time...

maybe GK, B2, Thrawn, CLS, DN?

any advice would be much appreciated

Replies

• I feel like on the standard JTR teams there is too much foresight for b2 to be able to clear the buffs.
  • B2 does work pretty well since he gets 100% tm 35% of the time someone dodges or an ally is attacked.

However, he hits like a wet noodle, and isn't very tanky since g12 came out so he's only viable in the few comps he has synergy with (droids, bb8 comps).
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    well i just tried the team i mentioned and got creamed, ha.... b3 only got off his special once... that's truly sad. My B2's not maxed by any means, but this is still a poor showing..

what do you guys use against RJT teams?
  • M_L wrote: »

what do you guys use against RJT teams?

I'm still using the standard Titans squad. Can beat any of the new comps. Just fall further on defense now.
  • My theoretical opinion on B2.

B2 uses AoE, dispels buffs, lands buff immunity, gets countered by Bb8, and Bb8 and Rey/R2 cleanse themselves. While also getting rocked by the counter dps.
  • How about B2 ON RJT team! *cue Twilight Zone music*
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    How about B2 ON RJT team! *cue Twilight Zone music*

I tried that. It worked quite well... even though I was missing a mod on B2 and he's not max gear. Beat the toughest teams to beat on my shard without losing anyone when I did.

Used RJT, bb8, r2, k2, and b2. People have also had success beating RJT teams with HK, bb8, r2, 88, and B2.
  • Nightsisters eat JTR for breakfast.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    sorry, i'm a bit behind the lingo, what's the titan line up?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    M_L wrote: »

CLS, Thrawn, R2, Kenobi, Raid Han.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Ewoks wreck these new JTR teams btw...
  • M_L wrote: »

CLS,GK, Thrawn, R2, Raid Han, I believe.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    ohhh, i can totally put together that line up.... what's the kill order against RJT teams? i feel like if i make a bad decision early it just snowballs to epic fail for me easily....
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Woodroward wrote: »
    M_L wrote: »

CLS,GK, Thrawn, R2, Raid Han, I believe.

Yeah, that's the Titans squad... the squad that most people say is so terrible against everything now that NS and Rey2 have arrived en masse in arena. Still working for me, though. It seems that mods and strategy still matter more than squad composition.
  • I use empire squad zThrawn(l),DT,Shore,ST and zIPD for destroy RJT team.