New Faction: Special Forces

Rogee
178 posts Member
edited January 2018
In Rogue One, Cassian identifies himself and others as 'Spies, saboteurs, and Assassins.' These could be rolled up into 'Special Forces' faction. This in response to Capgasp's response about why some characters don't have the Resistance tag, i.e. Vet Smugglers;
Capgasp: "As a general rule, one of our litmus tests for assigning factions is to think what the character would self-identify as (this isn't 100%, but is one of the big components used to figure it out)."
-
Cassian Andor: But I do. I believe you. We'd like to volunteer. Some of us - well, most of us - we've all done terrible things on behalf of the Rebellion. Spies, saboteurs, assassins. Everything I did, I did for the Rebellion. And every time I walked away from something I wanted to forget, I told myself it was for a cause that I believed in. A cause that was worth it. Without that, we're lost. Everything we've done would have been for nothing. I couldn't face myself if I gave up now. None of us could.

This would include:
Currently in SWGoH
  • Cassian Andor
  • Bistan
  • Jyn Erso
  • Chirrut Îmwe
  • K-2SO
  • Baze Malbus
  • Bodhi Rook
  • Paodok'Draba'Takat "Pao"

Not Currently in SWGoH
  • Ruescott Melshi
  • Stordan Tonc

This would be a clever way of filtering 'Rogue One' rebels, without calling them 'Rogue One.'