Missing rewards?

Disclaimer: This is my first territory battle so I may just not understand how the process works. After stage one completed I got an email with rewards. After stage two completed I did not get any rewards and we’re now halfway through stage three. Is this normal?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Did anybody in your guild complete the phase 2 special mission? You should have gotten rewards for each person who successfully won it, but it's theoretically possible that nobody did. Ask in your guild to see whether other people got anything.

The rewards after each phase are just for the special missions. The overall rewards come when the 6 days are up.
  • Yes. I just looked and 4 people completed the phase 2 special mission. Relatively lower lvl guild but 4 people DID complete it and as far as I can tell no one got rewards.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Yes. I just looked and 4 people completed the phase 2 special mission. Relatively lower lvl guild but 4 people DID complete it and as far as I can tell no one got rewards.

Are you looking at the mission in the TB or did you ask people? The mission, where it says X/50, shows the people who attempted it, not whether they won or not. If those people say they were successful and nobody got any rewards then you should submit a ticket.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Did they actually complete it or just attempt it? The 4/50 counter in the top corner just means how many people actually attempted it.Same for the stats when you press your position. No way to tell how many people actually completed it, unless those four people have told you they completed all three waves.

I only got one person worth of rewards, despite around 20 of us trying. None of us have decent rogue one squads, and I just hit auto expecting my gear XII Baze and gear XI Chirrut to carry the other three gear VII rejects. They didn't.
  • Asking. I went to the stats though and it shows four people with gold medals on the special mission for phase two. We’ll see.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    Asking. I went to the stats though and it shows four people with gold medals on the special mission for phase two. We’ll see.

The "gold medal" just means first place, but it's still only counting the number of attempts, not the number of successes.
  • Yes people did complete it but so far only the guild leader got the reward.