Level 68 arena Team vs level 53 player?

If you are trying to prevent players from getting less coins from the galactic war, please let us know. Arena team level 53 (level 53) vs level 68 team. After warning that they reduced the difficulty of the Galatic war, I'm sorry but I do not believe it.

And please do not come up with the argument that it is possible to use other teams. they were simply devastated as if they were nothing.

Willingness to give up the game is great.

Replies

• Options
    We all went through what your going through. If you can’t get past this galactic war today don’t worry about. Just continue your trek to level 85 and build your roster.
  • Options
    I agree, you need to adjust to the idea that you just won't be able to beat GW every time. That being said... The changes they made for lvl 85s totally screwed everyone else, but they won't admit it, and most people refuse to believe that its even true. I find it insulting that cg cares so little for their paying customers.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    camper288 wrote: »
    After warning that they reduced the difficulty of the Galatic war, I'm sorry but I do not believe it.

They didn't reduce the difficulty for level 53 players, they reduced it for level 85 players.
    camper288 wrote: »

And please do not come up with the argument that it is possible to use other teams. they were simply devastated as if they were nothing.

The fact that you don't have the right teams doesn't mean they don't exist.
  • Options
    I told you.... Nobody believes that anything has changed. You are incorrect. Unless you have a level 53 account, you should shut up. It is not possible for a level 53 player to have the right teams for this increased difficulty. Even if he did, then the teams he faces would just be that much harder.
  • Options
    @Liath
    Thanks for the info
    @ChrisSkywalker
    They want feedback, so that's what I think.

I know that teams do exist, but this is a vicious cycle. This was the team of the last node, but there were already two other teams with 7 levels higher. Another player reported the same case of 15 levels of difference.

From level 40 to level 55, the player already has access to modifiers which includes much higher protections and attributes, from 45 to 60 access to the craft store.

Without the fragment you do not improve or recruit other teams and the situation just escalates.

From level 53 player level 70, although the characters are "only" at level 68, the player has access to two features that I do not have access that are the battle of ships and guild events, not counting access to 6 different tables from the table to recruit different teams.

I think the maximum level difference should be 6 to 7 higher levels and at certain levels this has to be even lower. When I reach level 70, will I start to encounter CLS level 85 tier 12 teams?

The developers wanted feedback. I gave.

• Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    You are not supposed to clear all nodes with ease. I too have failed a lot and just moved on. The loss is not game changing.

At 85 you might complain GW is too easy now and ask for sim ticket for GW. Just wait and see.

Before that, somedays you get crazy node someday you get chewie team on gw12. just luck it is.

And no you dont see G12 CLS team at lvl70.

I personally haven't seen any CLS team since beginning, but some report to have seen one, G11, when they were level 80~84.

Btw, if you stick to effective team comps you are less likely to have problems in GW too. Wedge Biggs Chirrut Baze R2
    You might say you don't have access to that. Well I'm sorry but at least find better team comp that is available right now then.

I don't see level 60 opponent having crazy mods. Yeah they will have some random mods but nothing crazy. And you get turnmeter advantage at the beginning.The disadvantage of not having mods shouldn't be that critical to make it entirely impossible to beat it with whole your roster.

Similar thing happens at level 75 or sth. You will see opponents with zeta but you can't zeta your characters. I had no problem tho.
    Yeah again they will have some zetas but not game changing zetas. You might see Zeta vader, Zeta chewie, or even zeta kylo, but no zeta han solo, cls, Jedi Rey, Wampa and stuff.

Plus if you can't kill node 12 with one team, try kill the leader with your 1st team. Aftet that, the opponent does not have any sort of leader ability. For example, you go against, say, Rex lead Wedge Biggs Chirrut Baze team.
    Kill Rex, and the team becomes leaderless. Wedge will not be the second leader what soever. If you kill the initial leader they don't get a backup leader or whatsover in following matches.

Or just go easy with GW. Node 12 reward is nothing more than 3 shards 400 token and some 20k or so credit. Not even remotely worth ranting over. I would rather be concerned about arena. the loss from gw, 8 shards a day is nothing. There's no arena viable character in GW other than Biggs, and some ships: JC Tie FO tie Biggs ship Umbaran, which are all easy to get with/without extra 400 gw token everyday
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I've been at 85 for a while and saw a G12 CLS on node 12 a few days ago. I've also seen a team with Chewy (L) + Lumi + 3 Jawas. Lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH