veteran chewbacca shard

15 battles, but i did not get even one veteran chewbacca shard. bug or bad luck?
vesnk.jpg

Replies

• I've always heard rumors that if you do each multi sim individually you get better results. I doubt anyone's done a statistical comparison but personally to me it feels like it makes a difference. Everyone gets strings of bad RNG too. Either way I feel for you brother
  • At least you can get to that shard and 3 star it. I barely 3 starred all but the shoretrooper node in the last Light Side. Cantina....is gonna be bad, but right now I'm just working on Deathtrooper so.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Bad luck and
    I've always heard rumors that if you do each multi sim individually you get better results. I doubt anyone's done a statistical comparison but personally to me it feels like it makes a difference.

Please don't listen to this nonsense.
  • EricsonX wrote: »
    At least you can get to that shard and 3 star it. I barely 3 starred all but the shoretrooper node in the last Light Side. Cantina....is gonna be bad, but right now I'm just working on Deathtrooper so.

cantina battles are easier than shore trooper node
  • I've always heard rumors that if you do each multi sim individually you get better results. I doubt anyone's done a statistical comparison but personally to me it feels like it makes a difference. Everyone gets strings of bad RNG too. Either way I feel for you brother

Some of the game changers are testing this right now they are collecting data each one using a different sim pattern over 3 months to see how/if it affects drop rate
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    I've always heard rumors that if you do each multi sim individually you get better results. I doubt anyone's done a statistical comparison but personally to me it feels like it makes a difference. Everyone gets strings of bad RNG too. Either way I feel for you brother

Some of the game changers are testing this right now they are collecting data each one using a different sim pattern over 3 months to see how/if it affects drop rate

could you please let me know & give me link when they upload the video @Darthpedro