GW major issues

ChickenFett139
1484 posts Member
edited January 2018
I have 1 Zeta, my best team has GS10.

Node 12 is full Zeta team of, GK GS12 240 Speed, RZ-DZ GS 12 230 Speed, Zarriss GS12 180 speed, Rex GS 11 220 Speed, Darth Nihilus GS 12 Speed 188.

**** well and sure this is not WAI as my galactic power does not even come close to this. The “player” is named Clonaz and he has none of this.

I can’t wait to finish my Resistance team so I can just walk past this garbage and beg for auto complete buttons like the rest of you.
Post edited by ChickenFett139 on

Replies

• I thought they changed GW difficulty. I haven't had a team that hard in months. Usually I don't even need more than CLS and asajj by themselves. I think it's a one off mate!
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Strange. I got my CLS to G10 and I'm level 85 but haven't seen any CLS in GW yet not even G1 CLS. Not to mention GK, Wampa, Jedi Rey, Zarriss BB8, R2, Thrawn, Raid Han, Zombie, Talzin, Spirit and so on and so on. All I see on Node 12 is bunch of Jedi or Phoenix teams that I can auto, or Wiggs Chaze R2/Rex teams that I manually do but easily beat.
  • Yep, that sucks. Haven't seen a single squad like that since the GW rework. Now I just put Phoenix in and hit auto, haven't had anyone get killed yet.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    please trade GW's with me. I get scrub teams eventhough i've got 45+ g11+ characters.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    GW sucks now... its not even a minor challenge since the rework.. the whole thing is on auto now with either phoenix or resistance

I could complete it daily before but now its just plain boring
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    GW sucks now... its not even a minor challenge since the rework.. the whole thing is on auto now with either phoenix or resistance

I could complete it daily before but now its just plain boring

Yeah they may as well just let us sim it
  • Right. Its boring now! But very timesaving. With Troopers (zVeers, Snow, DT and Shore) under zzThrawn Lead the loadingtime between the battles are longer then the fights. :smiley:
    Since the changes I fully auto GW with this team finishing GW with full Protection left in under 10 Minutes.
    Today i saw the first gear XII toon on node 12 since weeks.

It was Clone Wars Chewie :lol:
  • First everyone complains its to hard and now everyone is complaining its to easy. :|
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • I rather enjoy easy GW for now. I enjoy watching my Rebels hitting enemies like a truck
  • I never complain about GW before the changes but i have a deep rooster to. It was challenging but beatable. Now it is so easy it shoulb be simable. :sweat_smile:
  • I loved the way GW was before but maybe it's because I finished it 80% of the time. I can also agree that it is much better now though, because I am no longer afraid to make my top 5 toons stronger. I felt forced to work on certain toons I would rather not in fear of GW getting out of hand for me. It's definitely better now.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Right. Its boring now! But very timesaving.

auto-ing content is a waste of time imo. Sure, it takes less time to auto the entire thing, but i feel the time it takes to auto the entire thing is a waste of time since it's not challenging and not enjoyable.
    I liked GW how it was before, now it's the equivelant of simming nodes but more timeconsuming.
    #MakeGwSim-able !
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I like how it is right now, I use my Phoenix team but some times like this morning I had to bring out my arena team because I have to fight 3 g12 toons. And that took me 3 tires to beat it. But it’s not often that I have to use my arena team.
  • GW is one of my favorite parts of the game. Definitely, became easier after the update but that's just a good thing. The rewards are great and you are able to play for FREE :-)
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I have 1 Zeta, my best team has GS10.

Node 12 is full Zeta GK GS12 240 Speed, RZ-DZ GS 12 230 Speed, Zarriss GS12 180 speed, Rex GS 11 220 Speed, Darth Nihilus GS 12 Speed 188.

**** well and sure this is not WAI as my galactic power does not even come close to this. The “player” is named Clonaz and he has none of this.

I can’t wait to finish my Resistance team so I can just walk past this garbage and beg for auto complete buttons like the rest of you.
    There's no such thing as a zeta GK.

GW does not take modded speed into account. Some of the characters were 5 stars, which gives them a low power rating but doesn't necessarily diminish their effectiveness very much.

So it's still possible for very fast, highly effective squads to sneak onto node 12 without violating any matchmaking rules. It happens. I ran into a gear 10? zeta Han Solo teamed with Chaze & Wiggs on node 12 the other day, which didn't kill my whole squad, but zeta Han punches much higher than his weight (he easily kills enemies a couple of gear levels higher than himself if they come in with their protection already burned) and it required me to retreat & rearrange my squad.

It happens. The redesigned GW limits power rating, but it's no guarantee that you're only going to face newbies' poorly modded Luminara squads now or in the future. Their power rating won't be very high, but they can still be good characters with good mods (which makes a much bigger difference than power rating).
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Right. Its boring now! But very timesaving. With Troopers (zVeers, Snow, DT and Shore) under zzThrawn Lead the loadingtime between the battles are longer then the fights. :smiley:
    Since the changes I fully auto GW with this team finishing GW with full Protection left in under 10 Minutes.
    Today i saw the first gear XII toon on node 12 since weeks.

It was Clone Wars Chewie :lol:

lol right? For real, the biggest frustration for me right now is the loading time > battle time. It's hilarious.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • I had a pleasant surprise today’s galactic war. It was the CLS meta but at gear 11. Didn’t realize how much I missed those fights..
  • I have 1 Zeta, my best team has GS10.

Node 12 is full Zeta GK GS12 240 Speed, RZ-DZ GS 12 230 Speed, Zarriss GS12 180 speed, Rex GS 11 220 Speed, Darth Nihilus GS 12 Speed 188.

There's no such thing as a zeta GK

The following words were omitted in the original post making it more clear “Node 12 is a full Zeta team, GK.....”. The zetas had their proper or common Zname or double z name in the original post.

• The temporary improvement in GW is over. I read somewhere that you would stay at the top if squad arena easily if you just timed entry to be in the first 35 or so of a new arena group. Obviously I am in a tougher group with players who built teams long ago and far ahead of me. Is GW the same? I would gladly trade with the person who has scrub teams to play. At level 85 I have many gear ten and 11 characters, GP above 1.2 million, but I cannot get thru GW 90% of the time. Across the board I cannot win resources to gear up and level up the new players I need. CLS? Can’t even do the event. This is the team I faced just now in GW: can’t show screen capture. Mega zeta Finn, R2, CLS all seven star level 85.

If you cannot fix this, can you at least add a tier for those of us still building strength?

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Gear level is more important than star level - what gear were they? Who were the other 2 members? It sounds like you got a zFinn without a full resistance team? What did you try to use to fight them? zFinn is not played well by the AI so you shouldn't have had that much trouble.