Yay!!! Another zeta question????

Sith1
314 posts Member
So currently sitting on a zeta ready to go looking at two options zeta dt to use krennic in arena/ds Tb or put the zeta on ipd I’m currently running zzthrawn with shore ep gk and 4* g11 ipd in arena the rest are g12. Having a hard time deciding dt zeta would give me the option to run dk in both locations plus his ship but dk is only g10 working on g11 now. Ipd would help keep locking down buffs for arena but as it stands taking top 5 without ipd zeta not sure what way to go any help is appreciated thanks

Replies

• Options
    If you’re already using ipd, you’re happy with him, and you’re getting impatient, go with krennic. It sounds like you want to switch to him eventually and his zeta is essential for him to really shine.

That said, the ipd zeta is awesome and it’s what I would pick were I in your situation.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply leaning towards ipd def a hard call tho
  • Options
    I've seen some videos of zIPD absolutely destroying teams by himself. But, I've also seen him sit there and not really do anything at all.

zDT paired with DK is an amazing team that will always been good, and they crush DS TB.

My biggest problem with IPD's zeta is its cleansable. If the zeta said "cannot gain buffs while target locked AND CANNOT BE CLEANSED" I would do it myself right now. But gk or the pilot in DS TB is just going to cleanse that all away anyways. Kinda a bad zeta if you ask me.

I vote zDT. It's actually really good