Marquee Events

Is there any chance to ever get the Marquee events back in case we missed them ?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It never happened before, so I wouldn't have too high hopes.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No that doesn't seem like something that will ever happen. All marquee event toons follow the release cadence and end up in a farmable location. With that being the normal flow, I don't see them ever bring the event back.
  • Marquee events are all unique, but the idea of recurring Marquee-style events is ongoing. Each new character, if it is not a legendary or heroic toon, will have a marquee, but some toons are free to give away or easier to acquire and no marquee. It all depends on what role the toon plays. No marquee for Wampa, Starck or Probe Droid, but marquees for Nightsisters, Ewoks, repeat. Single toon Marquee events to introduce the characters are non repeating. Marquee style of some sorts are recurring.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    No that doesn't seem like something that will ever happen. All marquee event toons follow the release cadence and end up in a farmable location. With that being the normal flow, I don't see them ever bring the event back.

And no chance for people who started the game after the marquee event was finished?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Nope.

I missed out on some too. It's part of the deal.

(Inb4 ESB reference)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH