New Content Ideas

As we all clamor for more content and ways to dump our time into this fantastic game, I'd like to suggest a couple of things:

1. Survival Mode
I suggest a mode where you bring 1 team of 5. It begins at a low difficulty level and you fight your way through wave after wave after wave (each one at a higher difficulty level than the last) and every so often (10 waves or so) get a reward. HP, cooldown, etc carry over like Galactic war but you can't swap characters out or bring in new ones should someone die. I propose that this go on indefinitely with no "final wave" and at the end of the day rewards are given out to the top performers (ie people who cleared the highest number of waves) and it resets. Everyone gets 1 chance each day and could pay 100 crystals or whatever for a reset/do-over. I think the waves should be computer compiled teams like in LS/DS battles or Cantina Squad battles as opposed to other players' squads. And at each checkpoint (10 waves or so) you can leave the mode and pick it back up later in the day.

I think this could be a fun new mode providing a new challenge and seeing new characters gain utility. Similar to Galactic War but allowing us to take it further, and forcing us to choose
one top team of 5 with good synergy.

2. Active PVP
Is there any reason we can't have a mode that connects two players together for an active PVP experience instead of a computer controlled pvp experience? Presumably there are enough people active at all times that it wouldn't be difficult to set some parameters for matching players with one another to actively participate in a pvp fight.

I envision a weekly event where you pick whether to represent the LS or the DS with a team of 5. You are actively pitted against players from the opposite side and results are tallied. At the end of the week, whichever side had a higher win % would reap a small reward for every participant...perhaps even a leaderboard for the players with the highest win % for the winning side.

But this is all predicated on the idea that we could actually sync up for active pvping. I think it would increase the player base quite a lot and keep veteran players more active and involved. There would be potential issues with time outs and lost connections, but it seems reasonable to simply treat those as surrenders...as long as everyone knows how it works, no one should complain.