Force flow right out the windu

Plain and simple: please make the Jedi better!!! It's insane how bad the jedis are even Anakin! But mace windu? He's supposed to be one of the strongest Jedi and he's one of the worst in this game. But how about Plo koon, Kit Fisto, and Yoda. Those are are high council Jedi and deserve to be tough.

I know 2 of the best characters in the game are Jedi but the Jedi/ Galactic republic are supposed to be the most powerful in the galaxy.

How about adding new Jedi? Or creating more Jedi synergy? Say Anakin and ahsoka, or Anakin and General Kenobi. Even a high council synergy.
In that case I would love to see them add Shaak Ti, Ki adi Mundi, and Stass Allie (since they like to choose Jedi from the clone wars)

Or maybe even adding some different clone troopers such as commander wolfe, Dogma, and tup. Would be very cool to see at least Shaak Ti.

Anyways let me know what you all think. I know you all want more dark side toons but I also think that can wait!

P.s. Shaak Ti

Replies

• TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Shaak Ti with clone and jedi synergy would be sweet. But like you said, both factions would still need a boost. The Anakin-Ahsoka-Kenobi combo should be a thing!
  • Mace's rework was giving him the best capital ship until Chimaera came around.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Feedback: Characters
  • I think with DS TB we need more DS toons, especially empire, and we will, very, likely get a BH re-vamp. If it weren't for the new movie and new rey I'm sure it'd have happened already.
    That really does need to be first.
    I'm with you, Jedi are junk, but them BH kind of need to be brought up to snuff first.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • TyloRen wrote: »
    Shaak Ti with clone and jedi synergy would be sweet. But like you said, both factions would still need a boost. The Anakin-Ahsoka-Kenobi combo should be a thing!

Maybe even Rex with that synergy too lol. He's always with ahsoka and Anakin. Commander Cody have synergy with Kenobi