JRT in platoons

c1ever_pun
357 posts Member
edited January 2018
Why exactly is Rey(Jedi training) in platoons. How exactly can you justify putting in a toon like her in there. CLS has never shown up. How greedy have you guys become that these premium characters are being required for platoons. I understand anyone else being in there, I don't agree with certain toons being there, but I understand. but she is literally unfarmable. Please justify yourselves.

Replies

• c1ever_pun wrote: »
    Why exactly is Rey(Jedi training) in platoons. How exactly can you justify putting in a toon like her in there. CLS has never shown up. How greedy have you guys become that these premium characters are being required for platoons. I understand anyone else being in there, I don't agree with certain toons being there, but I understand. but she is literally unfarmable. Please justify yourselves.

Oh, she's just so darn excited to be part of all of it, I mean, look at her...
    tenor.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Careful. Threads that call out mods and devs are technically against the rules. You may consider changing your thread title to avoid getting in trouble.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    turns out it isn't greed since you can't spend to get her. O_o
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • To address the question:

Territory Battles are intended to reward players with a diverse roster. Including JTR would fit right in with that.
  • leef wrote: »

Really, so no one spent any money to get her
  • c1ever_pun wrote: »

Commander Luke Skywalker is required for some part of the TB. Have you even looked at the characters
  • Soldier76 wrote: »
    c1ever_pun wrote: »

Commander Luke Skywalker is required for some part of the TB. Have you even looked at the characters
    He's required for special missions, not platoons
  • Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Soldier76 wrote: »

He's required for special missions, not platoons

That's even worse. Chimaera is also required for a special mission. Can't farm any of them.

I really don't agree with unfarmable characters being requirements for TB. There's literally NO WAY for people to better their guilds in that aspect until the devs decide to release their events. None. Being they're making legendary/hero's journey requirements they should run their events once a month. Not 3 times a year.
  • I'm not happy she's in, same as Raid Han or GK (not that I've seen GK) but it's just one of those things. CLS doesn't show up as he's one of the Hoth heroes.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I'm sure there are more 7* Reys out there than 5* KRUs and 6* zombies.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    We have just seen GK today, and since we just started beating HAAT last few weeks, we have no GKs.

With that said, I don't care. We'll get there eventually, and it's not like you can't still do all the combat missions and get decent rewards without filling all the platoons.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Don’t fret, you won’t be worried about Jedi Rey being put in platoons for long, as soon as they release more unfarmable toons you can’t get to fill platoons you’ll forget all about her.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Really, so no one spent any money to get her

No one knew she would be a platoon requirement when they did spent to get her. If it was greed, they would have told us when we were able to spent to get her. So greed isn't the reason she's in platoons.
    people like to call ea/cg greedy whenever they can, but in this case it simply doesn't apply. They apparantly had other motives to put her in platoons.
    Woodroward wrote: »
    To address the question:

Territory Battles are intended to reward players with a diverse roster. Including JTR would fit right in with that.

This could be the motive.
    Personally i don't like it. All that hard work and/or money for a toon you can't even use in battle. ea/cg seems to think that players enjoy putting rare characters in platoons. Haven't seen anyone actually being happy about that slight competative advantage at the expense of not being able to use the characters in question in a combat mission though.
    Save water, drink champagne!