Chromium Pack Timer?

Has anyone noticed the timer on Chromium Packs? Does anyone know why there’s a timer? Are they getting rid of them?

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ha that would be great...less scrolling. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • That's probably the time left on the bonus shards that started around Christmas
  • This has made me notice it still has in the description when you click on them 'may include a character from rogue one' .... true but not that exciting given the toons have been farmable for quite some time now
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Come on Pao!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Boonchie wrote: »
    That's probably the time left on the bonus shards that started around Christmas

That makes sense
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Timers like that are to keep you logging into the game. May not be necessary for people who have been playing for a while but at the beginning it gets people going.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Timers like that are to keep you logging into the game. May not be necessary for people who have been playing for a while but at the beginning it gets people going.

I think you misunderstood what timer he asked about

I think you misunderstood what timer he asked about

Ya @Kyno totally got that wrong.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    yep i did. my bad.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Boonchie wrote: »

this is the correct answer
    Boonchie wrote: »

this is the correct answer

Thank you