I know that the drop in raid is supposed to be random

Worldturnip23
3 posts Member
edited January 2018
But please, could it be possible to stop giving me the same gear at EVERY raid, seriously, I still have 4 full in my inventory, I have more than enough to gear all the characters in the game that need it, I know it's supposed to be a rare gear, so please make me less lucky in that case hahaha

Other people in the same situation ?

https://imgur.com/gallery/fycVZ
EDIT: sorry I published it on a French website, didn't knew it wouldn't work haha
Post edited by Worldturnip23 on

Replies

• It's apparently always 1 gear piece each player is cursed with. For me it's the Nubian Scanners VII, always have enough for whatever John Doe char comes around wanting one :D
    Other guildies get another item with a blessed droprate and rant about it every now and then.
    There was a forum post, not long ago, about the same topic where players reported the similar weird occurence(s), so yeah, we arent the only 2 in the universe. B)
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Moved to appropriate subsection.
  • Can't link pics from your phone load it up on imgur or something. Go to real page with it and get the url. Come back and paste that in the image box
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Weltall wrote: »
    It's apparently always 1 gear piece each player is cursed with. For me it's the Nubian Scanners VII, always have enough for whatever John Doe char comes around wanting one :D
    Other guildies get another item with a blessed droprate and rant about it every now and then.
    There was a forum post, not long ago, about the same topic where players reported the similar weird occurence(s), so yeah, we arent the only 2 in the universe. B)

Yep, it’s extremely annoying. I’m approaching 1000 furnace pieces. I get a full furnace probably more often than I get pieces of everything else combined. I’m always desperate for Droid callers.