When are we getting a Cantina Rotation?

I'm not sure how long it has been since the last Cantina Store rotation where they have changed out the toons. But would love for it happen again soon. I'm just collecting Cantina currency waiting for such an event. I have most of the toons from there. Sorry, not going to farm Pao.

When might we see this happen and get some new worthwhile toons in the Cantina Store?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Hopefully never. Adding new characters to stores is good. Rotating them (which implies taking other ones out) is not good. The last addition to the store was Cassian's ship, which was more recent than some of the other stores have gotten anything. You can always get shard shop currency.
  • I have most of the toons from there. Sorry, not going to farm Pao.
    Okay.

• Sorry, not going to farm Pao.
    Your guild must be stoked to have you.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • A guild doesn't need 50 Paos.. 5 should be more than enough for platoons
  • Pao is the best character in the game! You just need to know how to use him!
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Sorry, not going to farm Pao.

My thoughts exactly. I’m currently being a team player and farming a bunch of crap toons. (Criticize me all u want if it’s a bad choice, it’s my way of having fun)
  • NicWester wrote: »

My thoughts exactly. I’m currently being a team player and farming a bunch of **** toons. (Criticize me all u want if it’s a bad choice, it’s my way of having fun)
    You won't see me criticizing you. I have all the Cantina (and Arena and Galactic War) characters at 7*. Been stockpiling those currencies for the past month for when a new character comes out--though I occasionally buy GW ship shipments to get more shard shop currency when I run low and need more gear.

Nearly done with Guild store, too, but Starck doesn't come around enough. *shrugs*
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Wkj312 wrote: »
    A guild doesn't need 50 Paos.. 5 should be more than enough for platoons

"Everyone else should have to farm lame toons so I don't have to."
    Glad you're not in my guild, terrible attitude. Typical of today's generation.

Multiples of the same toon in one platoon is not uncommon, let alone in multiple platoons.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Wkj312 wrote: »

Well I kinda of was nodding my head until you painted an entire generation with a Death Star-sized brush.

And I'm not even that generation...whatever generation you're talking about.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The 12th
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • TVF wrote: »
    Well I kinda of was nodding my head until you painted an entire generation with a Death Star-sized brush.

You know, the lazy one that expects everyone else to do everything for them, and wants everything handed to them on a plate. I used that brush on purpose.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Yeah I know you did it on purpose, you're just wrong to generalize. I'd say it's a problem with your generation but broad generalizations are stupid. And you may be the same generation as me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

• Wkj312 wrote: »

Multiples of the same toon in one platoon is not uncommon, let alone in multiple platoons.

I have a 7* Pao. My guild has enough 7* Paos. I see no reason for anyone else to farm Pao unless they want to.
  • @DarkstarSunrise you don't know me at all. Don't take my quote out of context and then use it as pretext to hate an entire generation.
  • TVF wrote: »

You know, the lazy one that expects everyone else to do everything for them, and wants everything handed to them on a plate. I used that brush on purpose.

Oh. So Generation X? The generation that literally invented the slacker genre?
  • Wkj312 wrote: »
    @DarkstarSunrise you don't know me at all. Don't take my quote out of context and then use it as pretext to hate an entire generation.

Don't think you're special, I hate everyone. Equally.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Back to topic agree with @Liath removing characters / ships from shipments should never be done. Great you have most of them done. The players that just started last week/month etc don't.
    They should only ever be adding to shipments never ever removing. Which thankfully (I belive) for the 3 main shipments they have not removed characters only added to.
  • I'm good with adding new and not subtracting. I do fine in my guild. As others have stated, you only need so many Paos in a guild. I fail to see not wanting to farm one particular toon as not helping my guild. Especially when it is not needed.
    NicWester wrote: »

My thoughts exactly. I’m currently being a team player and farming a bunch of **** toons. (Criticize me all u want if it’s a bad choice, it’s my way of having fun)

It's game of resource management. Why would I farm a toon that is not needed.
    scuba wrote: »
    Back to topic agree with @Liath removing characters / ships from shipments should never be done. Great you have most of them done. The players that just started last week/month etc don't.
    They should only ever be adding to shipments never ever removing. Which thankfully (I belive) for the 3 main shipments they have not removed characters only added to.

I like the idea of adding more without replacing. Just hoping for some new toons in the cantina store.

• Liath wrote: »
    Hopefully never. Adding new characters to stores is good. Rotating them (which implies taking other ones out) is not good. The last addition to the store was Cassian's ship, which was more recent than some of the other stores have gotten anything. You can always get shard shop currency.

Yeah, this.

Taking out toons would hurt newer players. But we definitely need toons added to Cantina and Galactic War and Regular shipments. I've almost completely closed them out
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Don't remove just add best way to go most of the time that being said if they were to remove characters from hard nodes that are in cantina shop I wouldn't be terribly upset for example daka Boba poe stormtrooper or some of the characters that have 2 cantina nodes or someone like Barriss who has a cantina and 3 hard nodes

On the subject of farming characters for platoons 4 star is all you really need now because unless you are in a whale guild there are so many ptp and ridiculous farms In p4-6 most platoons can't be completed anyways so why bother I quit Pao mob enforcer and jkg at 6 star and am hoarding and waiting for new characters instead or buying ship currency when I need it
  • Your guild needs 50 Pao.
    Because UNLIMITED PAO-wah!
  • Due to currency build up, I now have a 7* Pao. Jokes on me. lol
  • Due to currency build up, I now have a 7* Pao. Jokes on me. lol

Gotta hold on to those convictions a bit better brother. I'm still refusing that farm but getting shard shop currency for gear
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    Due to currency build up, I now have a 7* Pao. Jokes on me. lol

Gotta hold on to those convictions a bit better brother. I'm still refusing that farm but getting shard shop currency for gear

I usually buy Cassian's U wing for shard shop. I just got a screw it. Especially since it feels like it will be awhile until they add a new toon. Now I just gotta hold strong on Mob Enforcer.