Stormtrooper Zeta Should Be Like Nightsisters Zombie!

The current Stormtrooper zeta is sadly useless, at least in my Arena experience with an all-Empire team that usually ended up with Shoretrooper and Stormtrooper getting slowly pummeled to defeat by the stale meta teams with CLS, R2, GK, Raid Han, Thrawn, etc. Now, imagine that Stormtrooper keeps coming back from the dead just like Nightsister Zombie, as long as there is at least one other Empire toon left standing! After all, what is a Stormtrooper but faceless, endless cannon fodder that just keeps coming at you? Maybe that could shake things up a bit and encourage more diverse teams on the leaderboard. Long live the Empire!!

Replies

• TekkarEdorf
    670 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I actually agree, but perhaps without protection back ?
  • As much as I like my 65 to 78k+ Protection, depending on the need for speed, I can see where that might be a bit overkill. Thrawn can always give them 40% back...
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    Something like that tied to Palpatine or Vader synergy would be awesome.
  • Don’t even get me started on Palpatine. Mine is fully maxed G12, 234 speed, just waiting on that Zeta. Some day...
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Everyone knows that the Empire doesnt get nice things.
  • Zolaz wrote: »

It’s all about the Rebels
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Zolaz wrote: »

The Empire is just here to be the punching bags for the Rebels.
  • Instead of just copy past perhaps just have it to where he revives so long as the leader is alive (if some wise guy makes Storm the leader than he doesn't revive at all)
  • Could focus it more on having an Imperial Trooper ally left alive. I’ve got most of those at G12 but have yet to see an Imperial Trooper squad persevere at the highest Arena levels. Speed alone doesn’t cut it anymore, as much as I like Veers as Trooper lead. My Empire toons die much faster these days without the extra boost from Thrawn’s leadership, even if they are super fast from Veers or Tarkin lead on top of Arena speed mods. Still can’t compete with CLS, R2, GK, Raid Han, blah blah blah... Rebel scum!
  • I'd make it so that Stormtrooper because ridiculously heroic. Like, whenever an ally gets hit by an attack that would kill them, ST jumps in the way and takes the damage. That way, it's useful because it makes them kill Stormtrooper first, but it's also funny because you get to constantly see an animation of a Stormtrooper diving in the way of lightsabers, blaster bolts, tank rounds, etc.
  • So, no more Stormtrooper love? Everyone else is too busy with CLS, R2, GK, Raid Han, & Thrawn?! Darkness is rising...
  • I have a G12 stormtrooper. Give him whatever buffs you want CG.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I have a G12 stormtrooper. Give him whatever buffs you want CG.

Mine is G11, but let's be honest, he's not getting buffed. Unless they make him a Rebel which... I'm not sure I could even be surprised by now.
  • +10000
  • We could give the same Zeta to CUP!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

The Empire is just here to be the punching bags for the Rebels.

empire is an awesome faction, tf you talking about?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I kinda like the idea that he could be similar to royal guard unique, but instead i would like to see something like he gets the same or similar buff as fives's zeta unique, or maybe both royal guard and fives zeta.