SFFOTP and tie silencer

Please either make these ships farmable or not in the platoons, we can't complete 4 of our platoons because the platoons requires these ships.
"ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    This is the way of platoons now. Making them farmable won't help anything because the next set of characters and ships will just be added to the platoons and you still won't be able to complete them without people in your guild who want to spend a boatload of money.
  • Liath wrote: »
    This is the way of platoons now. Making them farmable won't help anything because the next set of characters and ships will just be added to the platoons and you still won't be able to complete them without people in your guild who want to spend a boatload of money.

Right which is why I'm saying that needs to change because nothing is more annoying than not being able to complete a platoon because we literally can't farm the person/ship, which would be fine if they were only in one platoon, but no there were found in 4 of ours which is two whole level of points we don't get and abilities we can't use.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

Right which is why I'm saying that needs to change because nothing is more annoying than not being able to complete a platoon because we literally can't farm the person/ship, which would be fine if they were only in one platoon, but no there were found in 4 of ours which is two whole level of points we don't get and abilities we can't use.

I agree, but.... A whole bunch of us made this argument at the beginning of TB and Kozi's response was too bad, recruit people to your guild who have these ships (it was about Falcon et al back then). And then they added all the new unobtainable stuff to platoons, completely ignoring everybody. I mean, at least these ships will be farmable within a month. Talzin is in DS platoons at 7*.... yeah, good luck with that one.
  • I think platoons are just set to random characters, so it's prob bad Rng but do agree they should be removed for chromium exclusives until they become farmable
  • If you go into it with the mentality that TB is not meant to be 100% completed probably ever (with addition of new characters), then it makes this a lot less frustrating. We’re not meant to clear all platoons by design. But that’s my take.
  • I don’t mind these but what I mind is putting in end game characters. Who wants to spend all that currency on a Wampa to donate to a platoon.
  • yeah, that. When I get my Wampa I want to use it every chance I get in actual play - not sitting aside in a platoon.
  • It’s a more deliberate experience /sarcasm
  • If you go into it with the mentality that TB is not meant to be 100% completed probably ever (with addition of new characters), then it makes this a lot less frustrating. We’re not meant to clear all platoons by design. But that’s my take.

Except there’s an achievement for getting maximum stars and at this point it’s pretty much impossible to reach that without people in your guild spending tons of money. It was hard in the beginning but now it’s going to be impossible.
  • On LS, at least, so many Teams can win regardless of platoons being completed. The dev move to shove all characters into platoons move the goal posts... forever. Farming 7* Ugnaught just got watered down a lot.
    Platoons are about as annoying as the tournaments were, the "ever-inclusion" of new toons there essentially turns the game into subscription based if you get yourself worked up over it.
    Just keep building teams with CLS, Resistance, Zariss, Pheonix and R1 until they'll win no matter what. Eventually your guild will get enough GP and win enough fights that you'll build stars just fine.
    DS TB is different - the Rebel Straffe is still so powerful it's disgusting. If you want any real hope there devs did, basically, make DS TB a subscription system.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice