Ashoka Tano

Okay this started as my comment in a another thread but I thought it should be a post
On the subject of Ashokas speed
She's an ataru based attacker, why she so slow.
In some ways her speed helps her bc if she takes damage or the team takes damage she usually goes last and has a good chance to heal herself+team. But after that her turns come around too slow, she should be able to gain speed up via death of any toon, like Sid and his heal. This would be a good change for Ashoka.

Replies

• Ahsoka and ventress waste time staring intently at each other.
    That's the only logical explanation.
  • Maybe she's just hesitant, maybe it's Ashoka post Jedi and she knows her master is now darth Vader and she's given up
  • It's definitely Clone Wars Ahsoka in game, Rebels Ahsoka looks much older and has a different outfit.

Rebels Ahsoka is super fast anyways so... uh. Derp?
  • Nah I don't mean that old, maybe just a year after she left
  • Surely she would have gone through a stage of self discovery in which she lost herself and had to re find her indentidy
  • She doesn't find out about Anakin being Vader until the Rebels series timeframe. /spoilers.

We don't directly find out in series what happens between leaving the Jedi order and joining the rebellion, but she only seems to have become more skilled with time as far as we can tell in Rebels.
  • she has a built in turn meter gain on evade + evasion up as leader when evading. If she was quicker would be broken as ****. (/sarcasm)
    I just don't know, she could be so good if only she had +20 speed. I pulled her one hour ago from a bronzium, i will not even bother leveling her up.
  • She's worth levelling, I have her maxed and she's easily one of the better Jedi. She officially finds out in rebels but she already knew, master and Padawan have that connection