Today's content update?

There was an update today with no notification. Anyone know what the update was?

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Are you sure? Nothing in notes, no reset of the game.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Old_Man_Jenkins
    234 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I think you're tripping dude. CapGasp said the next update is next week on reddit.
  • My game reset...multiple megabyte dl /shrug
  • My phone is constantly downloading 12 mb for this game. Not sure what the deal is there.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Hmm, we haven't pushed or scheduled anything for today. What time did this restart happen?
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It was an hour or 2 ago...maybe it was just me. As someone else mentioned, their game randomly updates as well...though its never happened to me before.
  • I got a client restart hour ago
  • I can't log back in now after getting a client restart message. Just keep getting error message now
  • Oh good, it wasn't just me...erm not good you can't log back in but...you know...
  • I think you're tripping dude. CapGasp said the next update is next week on reddit.

Glad it was on the official website - reddit.
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    I also had a client restart earlier this evening.
  • For awhile my app kept downloading assets as if there was an update. It happened every time I opened the app for like 3 days in a row. It has stopped now.
  • CleverWes wrote: »
    I think you're tripping dude. CapGasp said the next update is next week on reddit.

Glad it was on the official website - reddit.

Yeah, it was said on these forums in the thread asking when the next update is by Kozi well before Cap said it on Reddit. You know, on the official website.
  • Torin_Woodle
    464 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I had that happen to me about 2 hours ago after just logging on to the game and checking the events.
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    I got it too
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I didn't get it.

I NEVER GET ANYTHING!!!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    If the update came randomly in a pop up, nobody got them. :o

Too soon? o:)
  • Anyone notice the LS battle platoons require the muli GK and Jedi Reys. I think they heard everyone that was mad about chimera and wompa being needed for DSTB and had a brilliant idea how to balance the frustration
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Wolfbear wrote: »
    Anyone notice the LS battle platoons require the muli GK and Jedi Reys. I think they heard everyone that was mad about chimera and wompa being needed for DSTB and had a brilliant idea how to balance the frustration

They already said that any character (other than the "heroes" of that TB or mission requirements) can be in platoons. It's not a surprise anymore. I was actually surprised not to see any JTRey and then found that other people had her and we just happened not to. Kenobi was already there last time.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Next time I see it I will grab a screen shot but it seems they changed the client out if sync popup.
    It now looks like the normal update client restart popup except the dark blue border will say "client out of sync"

Client out of sync popup can easily be mistaken for the update client restart we are used to seeing. This is probably what many have been seeing since the last actual update.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Next time I see it I will grab a screen shot but it seems they changed the client out if sync popup.
    It now looks like the normal update client restart popup except the dark blue border will say "client out of sync"

Client out of sync popup can easily be mistaken for the update client restart we are used to seeing. This is probably what many have been seeing since the last actual update.

Would that be accompanied by a download? I didnt pay close attention to it, just that I had to sit through a short download and expected a content update.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Would that be accompanied by a download? I didnt pay close attention to it, just that I had to sit through a short download and expected a content update.

Could be. Like Kozi said there has been no update and many are seeing the client restart message randomly, I know I have had it along with some from my guild
  • @CG_Kozispoon My entire guild got a client restart yesterday. I've been getting them quite frequently (about 3 times a week, and got 7 in 24 hours). I posted on Answers HQ, but it was ignored.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    I got Chewie shards
  • Constantly downloading updates usually means your device doesn't have enough space on it. Free up some space, and it should go back to normal.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Following up on this.
    Our handy dandy team took a deeper look and it appears this was like a client out of sync error.
    TLDR- Glitch in the Matrix. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Following up on this.
    Our handy dandy team took a deeper look and it appears this was like a client out of sync error.
    TLDR- Glitch in the Matrix. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I get this every day, whats up with that?

Also lots of glitches happening in TB
This discussion has been closed.