Who is the DS toon that hits as hard as Raid Han?

Zolaz
392 posts Member
I was looking for someone to fill out a DS squad for TBs and was wondering which DS toon hit as hard as Raid Han.

Replies

• DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    No one?

Situationally Fett, Vader, Ventress, and DN are all capable of more. DT's Deathmark makes anyone brutal. If you're just looking for straight up burst damage from basic as fast as possible, like RHan, TFP is probably the closest comparison.
  • Beviin_Skirata
    127 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    FOTP if modded properly can cause a good bit of damage as well. He has a double tap in his basic as well. And FOTP doesn't have the reduced damage on his second hit. Have him with high crit chance and you'll be having him hit twice most of the the time

But he'd need that zeta if you want him to be truly powerful. He already has a high crit chance. and his unique with zeta will give him 30% crit chance and damage. so mod him with a CC set and CD and have his triangle a CD. should be able to dish out as much as a Raid Han in DS
  • Almost director krennic hit very hard, especially against rebels. My full gear krennic with cc cd set can hit 30k on raid han.
  • Snowtrooper in a trooper team does 40k hits with basic, but most of the time you will use his AoE with 20k each
  • Assaj Ventress regularly hits harder than CLS or Han toward the end of battles. But it needs a few enemy/allies death.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    wampa
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    Assaj Ventress regularly hits harder than CLS or Han toward the end of battles. But it needs a few enemy/allies death.

Ventress bonus resets every end of encounter and TB battle is 1 Battle of 6 Encounters.
    Sidious leadership on the other hand lasts the entire battle and Maul can stack up a decent amount of crits by the 6th encounter.
  • No-one hits as hard as soon in the fight, but a few can build up enough damage bonuses to catch him. Vader or Boba with enough buffs/debuffs on the enemy, Wampa can just stack offence and whap people for tons of damage, Assaj can maybe stack enough offence if tons of people die, Probe Droid can technically 1-shot anyone as his first action (if you have an EP that steals a bit of health before him), DN can annihilate, etc.

But there aren't any who can do it as regularly and easily as Han, because they're Dark Side.
  • FOTP is a contender for raw damage
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Wampa, FOTP, IPD but for one hit only ...
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    FOTP and DK, but both r rng-based. 50% chance for FOTP double-tap and DK needs to face debuffed rebels to single hit on basic what zHan double-taps for.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    I think FOTP can hit hard, very hard. I saw crits like 42-44 k dmg on special. Basic like 22 k per hit. But I saw this under new Kylo lead. Wampa is second close to Han. Sometimes even better.
  • dk and dt hit very hard. i run veers l with stark in GW and his armor penetration helps lots. I have g12 with 2/3 gear bits for dt/dk and have seen DT regulalry hit 50k from his special, with offence up and defence down. dk regularly hits 30-40k too. Snow also easily does 32k+ on basic, 24k aoe at g11 (just one piece from g12 - the hard one!). He was hitting even harder, but i swapped on offence arrow for a speed arrow.

tl/dr - stark is great on empire/trooper teams.
  • Wampa.
  • Billcarson66
    852 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Double Bayonet Wampa! Good, I can still edit this....DOUBLE bayonet Wampa. Imagine the toon in your arena squad that you need to be the fastest....now imagine if the game granted just that toon the ability to have 2 speed arrow mods on....that’s Wampa.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Poxx wrote: »
    FOTP and DK, but both r rng-based. 50% chance for FOTP double-tap

100% if he has advantage, which there's various ways to give him.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nobody, Light Side is broken
  • Director Krennic hits the same or more than raid han
  • FOTP hits like a truck.
    Wampa hits like a truck.
    Krennic hits like a truck.
    Ventress after a few characters have died hits like a truck.
    DT on double taps(and Deathmark) hits like a truck.
    Vader if there some debuffs on the enemy hits like a truck.
    Boba if there are some debuffs on the enemy hits like a truck.
    Talzin needs to get her plague off and doesn't need to do anything else, you'd be dead in 2-3 turns.
    The new FO Executioner will hit like a truck.

So if anybody tells you "ugh nobody, because only lightside gets the good toons", doesn't know what he's talking about and is biased ds fanboy.
  • Zolaz wrote: »
    I was looking for someone to fill out a DS squad for TBs and was wondering which DS toon hit as hard as Raid Han.

A better question is when are they gonna make a raid that has a DS character as a reward for heroic.
  • Krennic is awful, l use him on squad arena, and he is strong, but his CRITICAL HIT, Never appears, his crit chance is SUPER LOW (As he is a special attacker) like 25% critical chance (Raid Han has ALMOST 100% Crit Chance, this is unfair, just because Han is a Rebel he deserves to have 100% Crit Chance?
  • There's a lot of options, but nothing on the dark side really comes out of the gate and hits like Raid Han, nothing. FOTP is close, and like many listed above... with the little conditional of KRU as lead, an FOTP double tap, double crit, will be equally devastating along with potentially +40% TM.
    Generally DS seem to have to 'work up' to it. There was a short lived Zaul Meta precisely because that worked right from the start.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • As if a direct response to this thread, FO Executioner comes out and can hit for far, FAR more than Raid Han.

Thanks, Devs!
  • As if a direct response to this thread, FO Executioner comes out and can hit for far, FAR more than Raid Han.

Thanks, Devs!

Really? Based on what, exactly? The beta-build gameplay footage that was just released? You may want to slow that roll just a bit.
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    Wampa
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    As if a direct response to this thread, FO Executioner comes out and can hit for far, FAR more than Raid Han.

Thanks, Devs!

Really? Based on what, exactly? The beta-build gameplay footage that was just released? You may want to slow that roll just a bit.
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    As if a direct response to this thread, FO Executioner comes out and can hit for far, FAR more than Raid Han.

Thanks, Devs!

When the whole point of a character is that they hit VERY hard, it's not likely they're going to change his damage much. Executioner exists entirely to give FO a new source of huge damage.
  • And showing gameplay of a maxed character (with 7-dot mods) going against L75 and L78 characters in a beta build isn't exactly proof of anything. But, I won't fault you for falling for the hype.