Which zeta do i choose?

I keep going back and forth between cls it binds all things for the triple zeta on him and r2s combat analysis for the r2z2 ally cleanse, and honestly i really dont know which to do first. So im hoping for a bit of direction pls. Thx in advance.

Replies

• Wow 25 views and not a single thought, surprising to say the least
  • IBAT because it gives tm
  • I have 40 views and not a single answer. #feelsbadman
  • It binds all things, it helps you even using CLS with mixed teams.
    Next one on R2 (it will be my next too).
  • I think we are all trying to figure out how IBAT is the only zeta you haven’t given to cls yet.
  • IBAT is obvious
  • Well kello if its taking u that long to figure out y then maybe u should've answered sooner instead of being a comatose snob
  • Most people will have no clue which is better, so you can't really be mad at lots of views with few comments. With that said, I'd say it's almost certainly better to get Luke's last one. There aren't a huge number of debuffs going around right now in arena, not cleansable ones at least, so the cleanse from R2 isn't particularly needed.

Maybe if DS gets back into the meta R2 would be worth it but... I mean what are the realistic chances of that happening?
  • i would personally zeta Raid Han if you haven-t yet.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    If you are using CLS lead team, without Han Solo, you're definitely missing a lot of potential from him. He is definitely viable even at 5 stars, gear 9, which is where my own Han is at. Yes he will die quick but he hits really hard, stuns, and gets first turn. With his zeta he will hit harder, which I sadly haven't done yet,but will do soon. G11 would be very preferable, but I suggest you start using him at G10. Imo neither of the two zetas you are considering are as amazing as Han's zeta is.
  • You should have put a zeta on It Binds All Things first, it's Luke's best zeta by far. That's the only zeta I bothered to put on CLS.
  • If you want less views you should make your title more specific.
  • CLS Binds all things is his best zeta. I would have done that first, and then R2's second zeta.
  • kello_511 wrote:
    I think we are all trying to figure out how IBAT is the only zeta you haven’t given to cls yet.

THIS. If you're going to give CLS *any* zeta, this should have been the first one. Many people stop there. I love R2's Combat Analysis, but CLS absolutely needs IBAT.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    I think we are all trying to figure out how IBAT is the only zeta you haven’t given to cls yet.

This. I would have given CLS this zeta first and give R2 both before giving CLS his leader and first unique.