Cantina Battle Shard Drop Rate

Is anyone else feeling that different toons have different drop rate?

As far as I can feel, GS/Plo have much higher drop rate than Barriss/Finn/Windu. It's based on the experience of one month's farming, so probably not enough sample size.

Replies

• Barriss and the others have higher energy costs to battle for them, so maybe that why? You lose 20% or more energy farming the higher nodes.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if the rate was different for different toons. I don't know it to be fact, but I can assure you, I certainly feel exactly the way you do at times. Not really a complaint, just an observation.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Depends. My drop rates have been pathetic for GS lately... Yet today I pulled 15 in three refreshes. Still not a great rate IMO, but much better and allowed me to 6* him finally. So 33% today, I have been averaging 18% the prior week.
  • I don't remember but in another post someone stated the drop rates for nodes increase in a linear way the farther the node is.
  • I don't remember but in another post someone stated the drop rates for nodes increase in a linear way the farther the node is.

I am pretty sure when someone was questioning why they made multiple nodes in Cantina for same toon, EA_Jesse replied the shard drop rate doesn't change with node location for the same toon, the only difference is the token, ability mats, credits.
  • ~18 per three refresh at stage1. 10-12 at 3-4. 5 no idea probably less than 10