Another one bites the dust.

I decided to quit Galaxy of Heroes today. It wasn't a rash decision, but an itch that's just been building and building over time. But this game is just freaking boring. I fight the same 16 heroes led by the same 4 leaders in Galactic War and Arena for rewards that are equally boring. The rewards are really a sliver of a real reward. I get a bunch of tokens I can spend once every 6 hours for 5 shards of a character that needs hundreds before he's really effective.
The last real reward and 'thank you for playing' gift I feel like we got was the FOTP over 2 months ago and since then every update or change feels more like a middle finger. With the amount of issues plaguing the game, you think they would throw us another bone once in awhile.. but, nope. Well, there's that energy that they now give us that you have 2 hours to log in 3x a day .... convenient for people working day time hours. I don't, lol.
The Yoda "event" was seriously the most boring event I've witnessed in all of gamedom. A total of 7 battles that you need to grind to even fully take part in. Just an obscenely drawn out way to achieve the one new character in 2 months.
With a gallery of what.. 70 heroes... really not even a third of them are useful. That's how unbalanced the game is. Not to mention the long lingering bugs that when there is an attempt at a fix, even worse bugs are created. I just refuse to be part of this beta test any further. Time to spend my time on something more rewarding than a grind towards more grinding.
Hope you last longer than I did. Enjoy.

Replies

• Breetai
    858 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Can I have all you shards?

I mean it. I want to 7* grevious tomorrow
  • Great story, compelling and rich. Bye Bye!!
  • You should come every 6 months... Im hoping it'll change by then...
    {RotE}
  • Sorry you had a bad experience. Mine is different.
  • Bye. Tears all around. Not a dry eye in the house. Remember to do the Nixon wave on your way out.
  • I'm leaning towards agreeing with this guy. All you see now is Phasma leader, Sid, Dooku, Lumi, and whoever the hell you want as your number 5 becuase it doesn't matter. It get repetitive and they have tried slightly nerfing all of these toons but they need to hard nerf them so that originality can come back to this game. I would love to be able to use an all Droid squad or and all original trilogy squad but I can't becuase I have to compete against the same squad over and over with a specific squad to counter with no exceptions.
  • Im loving this myself. I think the folks playing this and enjoying themselves were rpg freaks in the 90/2000 era, and understand improvements take time and hard work.
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm leaning towards agreeing with this guy. All you see now is Phasma leader, Sid, Dooku, Lumi, and whoever the hell you want as your number 5 becuase it doesn't matter. It get repetitive and they have tried slightly nerfing all of these toons but they need to hard nerf them so that originality can come back to this game. I would love to be able to use an all Droid squad or and all original trilogy squad but I can't becuase I have to compete against the same squad over and over with a specific squad to counter with no exceptions.

Here+for+future+use+_483d2e3ead21878f296690ac04d468c4.jpg

I agree with you, frustrated of phasma teams and tired of seeing them - and people were whining about Poe but not her? Had to get out guys I dont like much to beat those teams today, i.e. the boring meta stuff... I hate myself already.

@Robobob good luck with your post-swgoh life :) we will all join you one day, it's only a matter of time.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE