Vader Leadership/Darkside buffs

I would love to see something happen to the Darkside to make them stronger and more viable against Lightside squads. One buff in particular I thought of would be to make Vader's zeta leadership benefit ALL allies and not just the Sith and Empire allies. What do you guys think?

Replies

• JakeC
    149 posts Member
    Nah, what he needs is a unique or two with a zeta for those, along with palpatine
  • Make the dark side great again!! Do something with Vader and Palpatine. Kinda ridiculous that pao has a zeta over Palps. Also come on man sith is stronger than the resist folk , but not in this game. Make something happen!!
  • Maybe for Palp's zeta we could see something that as long as him and Vader are active that both of their leadership abilities are active as well. I agree though, Vader needs a unique.
  • Yes, a unique for vader, but as for vader and palp synergy, i do not think that there is a need for synergy between them. But for palp, i think something simple for his leadership would be enough to make him viable in arena again, like: Zeta upgrade, the bonus is shared for empire and sith, meaning both sith and empire get both health recovery and turn meter, but here is a possible extra kicker, sith and empire allies have 50% (or 60%) chance to dispell debuffs on themselves when they apply debuffs to enemy.

For palp unique something like: shocked enemies can not counter attack while palp is alive or it does the same as vader leadership. Or maybe some sort of armor shred effect while palp is alive?