Territory War: Reporting Guilds

13Next

Replies

• Ninoo wrote: »
    opsok7ywwzcg.png
    What ????

Lol,that’s,an easy,one, Be in a battle, have the game crash, when it reloads it show you are still in the battle because the timer needs to run out before anyone can hit that squad. While waiting you can attack a different squad,

@Ninoo
  • Today’s TW is the worst I’ve seen but it has been getting worse and worse for umpires guild for months and we’ve lost 15 in a row.

60GP vs 134GP

Please address this.

• Why not match how you are, but moving forward start matching guilds with similar gp AND TW records.
  • Events in which a full participation is a disadvantage and other wonders by CG's marvelous strategists, designers and developers. Meh, this event is pay to win as well as the others. I hope our chances as f2ps don't shrink to 0 in the near future, as the odds seem to suggest.
  • Repeat post since I'm not sure if it'll get noticed in the larger megathread.

Our guild: Glorious Geeks. 89mil GP. ~48 members at time of TW (we don't play with roster numbers for TW). 40 participating.
    Their guild: 90mil GP. No problem. Except they had 39 members. From the way the War is turning out, it's like all 39 were participating.

Invite-only guild. Back to 48 members right now.

Before:
    lyngi9ufocl9.png

After:
    q2m3a7wft9i9.png

No Trayas on both sides, but at least a gold Revan. We have a couple Revans too, so not complaining on that point.
  • Our guild is disgusted twars cancelled over grand. It is the only interesting part of the game. Dailies boring, galactic boring, raids boring, and the only guild v guild... Cancelled.
    If this the sugar coated version of 'we''ll tell them in january twars permanently cancelled' then many in my guild will delete the game in disgust. The comments in my guild chat not promising.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Our opponents shredded our troopers wall after wasting countless teams in the lower part of the map and after giving up against nightsisters in the last territory. You give up against nightsisters in a very appealing territory but you go straight on bugged troopers in a less appealing one? This is extremely suspect. 11 battles to remove a g11 clones team. Now 1 battle each for maxed troopers. Hope someone looks into it, I have also reported the guild in-game. Their name is Squad 42.

Edit: Up to now, they're something like 440 teams in. More than 9 teams per person, they're 48. It's not impossibile, but it's starting to get suspect as well.
    Post edited by Drazhar on
  • Mhmacleod wrote: »
    Repeat post since I'm not sure if it'll get noticed in the larger megathread.

Our guild: Glorious Geeks. 89mil GP. ~48 members at time of TW (we don't play with roster numbers for TW). 40 participating.
    Their guild: 90mil GP. No problem. Except they had 39 members. From the way the War is turning out, it's like all 39 were participating.

Invite-only guild. Back to 48 members right now.

Before:
    lyngi9ufocl9.png

After:
    q2m3a7wft9i9.png

No Trayas on both sides, but at least a gold Revan. We have a couple Revans too, so not complaining on that point.
    What are you reporting them for?

Nothing they’ve done is against the rules.
  • Reporting them for? Strategically being a better PVP guild than yours?
  • Reporting them for? Strategically being a better PVP guild than yours?

Ha. This post was from a year ago
  • Phoenixeon
    1840 posts Member
    3nx0g5s5utd5.jpg

Um...using the guild name above is some kind of strategy? I mean, trying to waste your opponents' time to find your guild. Seems like there are some special symbols inside.
  • Hanu
    138 posts Member
    You have to fix this
    Its taking the fun out of the game
    Or fix it no matter how many people join or don't you face guilds in your guilds GP
  • Our opponent in current TW had a sock-puppet (a 200k GP "player" with all special characters for a name) to join our guild shortly after pairings were announced so that he could see where we set up. They then used that setup to target a strong front-line territory with a weaker 2nd line, avoiding the other zones completely.
  • Can a player see TW if they’re not signed up for it? I don’t think they can.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Nvm
  • Wargoat
    19 posts Member
    It's pretty simple, tw is a guild event, the entire guild should be involved so take away the join button. Automatically put every member in the tw no more option to sit people out for favorable matchups.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Wargoat wrote: »
    It's pretty simple, tw is a guild event, the entire guild should be involved so take away the join button. Automatically put every member in the tw no more option to sit people out for favorable matchups.
    Wrong in this thread and the other.
  • Gravy275
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    The matchmaking process really is bad.
    As I learnt there is even an expression for it “sandbagging”
    We are a guild of 243 Mio GM with 10 GLs
    Our opponent 305 Mio GM with 114 (!!!) GLs

In order for them to enter a match with us, they enter with 25 guild members and still habe over 50 GLs left.
    What did they do? They put only GLs in the first row and we were not able to even get in the second row.
    This guild is doing this kind of procedure in the past as the statistics show.

Why doesn’t CG put GL counts into the matchmaking process?

q1pjg3cxr16p.jpeg
    ck9alkd7o5ko.jpeg
    afli9mkbzphc.jpeg
    7r4nh4wvxzsu.png
    9w6oa6b7zybo.png
  • They have entered with 32 members, not 25.
  • defplayer06
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    So we are somewhat new to TW. This is our third TW but im pretty sure this isn't normal. I'm hoping posting it here will get us some help.

The following happened:
    Within the first hour of the attacking phase the opponents put all of our teams characters of the front zones on 1 hp, but with full protection still. It's really weird since we are a lot stronger than them. I don't mind one team being somewhat weird, but ALL of our squads are on 1 hp and full protection (which is for some teams not even possible i think, since they cant get their protection back).

I hope this is the right place to post this.

It is about the guild called: Black3n Sails

(btw, i know some of the pictures are double, but I wanted to make sure i got all of it screenshotted)

rmjg2cnpcg65.png
    t955qoxf052dq.png
    76gwk6u1emxk.png
    na7mung8bch3.png
    o4qtk0g88qpp.png
    xfu9idgzqdcr.png
    9ec24fsj1db2.png
    chbg4bmaxtei.png