Places of Power : Assault Battles

Was the difficulty changed for places of power assault battles? the one where you battle jedi.
Seems much harder than last time

Replies

• nope. Cleared all 3 EZ
  • Yoda on the bonus tier, last stage has a good amount of speed but with the right combo of moves, it's pretty easy to beat.
  • If you have DN, try and save his special for Yoda. Rest fall like cupcakes.
  • I cleared all 3 but the last battle with yodi seemed much harder than the last time
  • Noooo. Don't use "annihilate" on Yoda!! It's more fun to battle the whole team and leave Yoda til last... Takes loads longer but far more fun.
  • Nah I prefer easy way.. byebye Yoda
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Darths Nihilus and Maul trivialize it. Use the event special ability to manipulate round 7 so that it ends with Darth Nihilus as close to 100% TM as possible, then Annihilate Yoda on Nihilus' first action and you're basically done.

There's a tiny bit of RNG involved in that sometimes Yoda will use his stun as his first attack, but usually he'll use the Tenacity Up buff instead and then you're fine. If Yoda stuns Darth Nihilus roll your eyes and be annoyed and retreat and do it again.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It's the same. But the TM you start the last phase with makes a big difference.
  • There seems to be one of these threads every time an event rolls back round.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

No, event is the same lvl of difficulty. RNG will change thing some times.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    I can't even beat T1. Turns out a FO team that was only made to get BB8 or a mix of FO and EP + Vader are as terrible as I thought. ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I can't even beat T1. Turns out a FO team that was only made to get BB8 or a mix of FO and EP + Vader are as terrible as I thought. ;)

Nihilus lead is where it's at.
  • Hi Guys,
    I am wondering if you think I can beat at least Tier 1 with the following squad:
    Palpatine 7*/LV75/G9/Skill 6-6-3-3-3
    Vader 7*/LV75/G8/Skill 7-7-6-3-5
    Kylo (FA) 7*/LV75/G8/Skill 6-6-5-6
    Phasma 7*/LV75/G7/Skill 6-5-4-4
    FO Pilot 7*/LV75/G8/Skill 6-6-5
    Any chance to win without Maul or Nihilus ?
    Thanks in advance
  • I'm borderline able to complete this event - does anybody remember the kill order for the final stage?
  • uclagreg wrote: »
    I'm borderline able to complete this event - does anybody remember the kill order for the final stage?

Don't care what ur team, always bring nihilus.. hold his anhilate for final stage, hit yoda first time u see him. BAM!! profit :wink: