Revan in February?

Lots of posts on Facebook today saying he’s coming. Anyone else heard this?

Replies

• Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    What about January? You’d think theyd have done more around tlj release then a jtr most couldn’t get. Seems like a huge fail but maybe they couldn’t get any details until after movie released or something.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Not seen anything myself but if they add him, it's pretty safe to say they'll make a fortune with die hard fans desperate for him. So long as when they add him he tackles the meta, I'm willing to wait...

I lied. I want him now :smiley:
  • Options
    Yea I would put money into the game for him not gonna lie.
  • Options
    After 2937372828 posts asking for Revan like he's water in the desert they MAY have smelled some profit. Sadly, the more persistent the request, the bigger the paywall.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Pure speculation
  • Options
    This has been an ongoing speculation since November, people said he'll come in January, now in February, nobody knows.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    If he arrives he will either be the Starforge Revan (LS) who was redeemed or Darth Revan the Sith Lord. We have so many legendaries as it is I suspect that he would be a Talzin style event...much more profit that way.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I’d be happy with just dark side Revan don’t need any more op light side characters for now.
  • Options
    I would be sooooooo happy if they brought revan to the game