Assault battle - strategies to win with FO?

So I can get to phase 4 with my team pretty much intact. Usually lose 1-2 there and then can't progress further. What strats do you guys use with a FO team?

One of my big problems is when/if I should use the event ability. It seems VERY lackluster,I mean 30% health loss(that can kill you) AND lose a turn(since you aren't attacking if you use it) to get 2 turns of health steal?

Maybe I am using it wrong, but it seems to me that if I use it when I don't need it it just puts my character in danger of being focused and dying, and if I use it when I do need it it may kill me...

Can anyone who's completed it with a full FO team give me some pointers?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Moved to strategy.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Moved to strategy.

Gee thanks. I'm sure that moving it will increase the likelihood that someone will read it and respond... And I really appreciate the on-topicadvice you provided.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Blizzisme wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Moved to strategy.

And I really appreciate the on-topicadvice you provided.

Don't get mad at people for not giving you advice when you asked for people who've used FO and most of us are using Sith. The mods are just doing their jobs [whoops that wasn't Kyno].
  • I use a mix of Sith and FO. I use Kylo to stun JKA. If you can kill him, the rest are demoralized and seem to be easier (I guess they lose buffs?).

TBH, if you’re struggling to pass tier 4, Yoda on tier 8 will own you. Just fair warning.
  • MidasWelby wrote: »
    I use a mix of Sith and FO. I use Kylo to stun JKA. If you can kill him, the rest are demoralized and seem to be easier (I guess they lose buffs?).

TBH, if you’re struggling to pass tier 4, Yoda on tier 8 will own you. Just fair warning.

If I kill jka, someone (looks like Rex, though I haven't checked his kit to verify) dispels the debuffs immediately.