Guild activities PVP attempts

K331
168 posts Member
PvP attempts should involve ships also but it don't WHY? It is player vs player also...change it please..

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Since only people level 60 and up have access to ships, adding them in wouldn't be fair to ypunger guilds.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I don't see why this even matters.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Points for guild that's why it matters,you play with toons for guild activities for PvP attempts. Why not ships? It is pvp..
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Since only people level 60 and up have access to ships, adding them in wouldn't be fair to ypunger guilds.

But they count for challenges.
  • I read someone else explained it as that it would be harder for them to balance the daily activities when adding 5 (potentially 10) extra pvp attempts. On challenges they add 2 (potentially 6 if you don't have your capital ships maxed) extra challenge attempts.
  • I read someone else explained it as that it would be harder for them to balance the daily activities when adding 5 (potentially 10) extra pvp attempts. On challenges they add 2 (potentially 6 if you don't have your capital ships maxed) extra challenge attempts.

Capital ship challenges don't count towards the daily challenge goal.
  • CleverWes wrote: »

Capital ship challenges don't count towards the daily challenge goal.

Didn't know that, but I doubt I would have ever found out. Thanks for the info!
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Fleet arena is pvp,and should be guild activies points for guild to get to 600/600 for each person not just squad arena!!! It needs to change to include fleet arena also .that's all I'm saying to help Guild out more.
  • K331 wrote: »
    Fleet arena is pvp,and should be guild activies points for guild to get to 600/600 for each person not just squad arena!!! It needs to change to include fleet arena also .that's all I'm saying to help Guild out more.

Even if they make fleet arena battles count for guild activity, it'll still not have anything to do with getting your daily 600. Those 600 tokens are gained only by spending normal and cantina energy.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    K331 wrote: »
    Points for guild that's why it matters,you play with toons for guild activities for PvP attempts. Why not ships? It is pvp..

That's not how you get points (raid tickets) for your guild. You get those by spending energy.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Nope right now you play PvP on squad arena,no energy is used and points giing for raid tickets ,Why not ships it is PvP also?
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Yea change it that's what I'm saying all PvP matches go for raid tickets just like arena right now going for raid tickets but not ship pvp..why? Change, update it to do it PvP also
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Play squad arena watch your guild 0/600 go up want the same for ship arena it is pvp..
  • K331 wrote: »
    Play squad arena watch your guild 0/600 go up want the same for ship arena it is pvp..

But it doesn't go up. As two people have said, it goes up by spending energy for Light or Dark side battles or cantina.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Some people just refuse to be helped...
  • I do actually agree with this because squad arena is boring I only do my 2 per day for dailies and to stay top 100 whereas I actually do all my fleet battles and fight for top spot
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    K331 wrote: »
    Nope right now you play PvP on squad arena,no energy is used and points giing for raid tickets ,Why not ships it is PvP also?

You are wrong.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    If they added Fleet matches into the PvP activity they would then raise the amount of matches required for each tier progression in the guild daily activity as it is currently possible to max it out just by all 50 people in the guild doing all 5 of their squad arena matches that day.

So in saying you want fleet matches added in, you are saying you want them to double the required number of battles that must be fought for each tier of the PvP daily activity. This is a guild activity. EA/CG doesn't want to make it possible for a few people to cover for lazy or non-existant members of guilds, so the only way fleet would ever be added is if they raise the requirement.

TLDR: adding fleet matches in would make it harder to max out this activity.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    I do actually agree with this because squad arena is boring I only do my 2 per day for dailies and to stay top 100 whereas I actually do all my fleet battles and fight for top spot

I don't know what you're agreeing with...it wasn't suggested that squad arena pvp be removed from the weekly guild activity.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    I do actually agree with this because squad arena is boring I only do my 2 per day for dailies and to stay top 100 whereas I actually do all my fleet battles and fight for top spot

I don't know what you're agreeing with...it wasn't suggested that squad arena pvp be removed from the weekly guild activity.

I understand that but it would be nice if the pvp I actually care about doing counted the same as the pvp I don't care about I still get the credit for the daily activity as I start it and forfeit to burn off my attempts because im a good little soldier but it would just be nicer to just do my fleet and have it count

Heck I like fleet so much better I will spend the 50 crystals just to get to do more battles sometimes I climb to 1st twice in one day