Whats ahead on the roadmap

cooljinam
19 posts Member
edited January 2018
Let me start with thanking cg's for providing us cls for Christmas

Many of our friends are here to convey Light Side Characters have got too much love even on arena top tier.

Now we want to see the dark side characters getting love from all ends which has to become equally powerful as other meta we want some dark side

General Hux or Snoke or some other dark side so that we enjoy this game in both ways to see a balanced game.

New Legendary events or focus to work on toons.

Replies

• John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Revan event in February. Sith trooper/assassin required
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    It is Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, nor is it Star Wars Galaxy of Villains and Heroes. Star Wars Galaxy of Villains is completely dismissed XD
    Ever since the start of swgoh, it has been light side tilted.
    While DS gets some love too, DS always has fewer, harder and more cost intensive nodes. You need full zeta‘d teams to be weaker as rebel teams with fewer gear/zetas etc in comparison.

One thing I never understood, rebels have 2 still strong standing yet not meta defining combos of 2 units:
    Wedge & Biggs, Chirut & Baze those 2 toon team, each for itself have been strong and defining.
    What does the empire in comparison have? Always full teams to get synergies, every single lost toon hurts all.
    I don’t get why not at least Siths got similar strong combos as they canonically even have the rule of 2. a master and an apprentice. Palpatine and Vader should have massive impact and synergies as per date hardest to obtain duo. (When I started Vaders was achievement only; might have been in dailies too don’t remember) and palp is 7* monthly (should be nowadays).

FO & Resistance are more balanced in that regard (yet again, LS is easier to obtain and needs less zetas to be really strong. ZFinn has been enough to make a massive impact, whereas FO needs lots to be competative.
  • Revan event in February. Sith trooper/assassin required

Source?
  • Spixx1109 wrote: »

Source?

Rumor mill, although, with assassin in guild shop, I've already begun farming
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    People would flip if true, lol
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Spixx1109 wrote: »

Source?

Rumour that popped up on our discord channel. Nothing concrete of course
  • Seen the Revan rumor a bunch today.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    I have too and I'm already starting to farm both toons just in case.
  • Tavanh wrote: »
    I have too and I'm already starting to farm both toons just in case.

No way in hell would I have those farmed all the way by then. Just gonna keep farming the vets lol lll spend $$ to unlock Revan if I have to.
  • TekkarEdorf
    670 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Revan should be both light and dark
    Sith and Jedi
  • Star_Lord1718
    380 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Jango Fett, Bossk, Holdo, Aurra Sing, Embo, Droideka, Revan, Darth Plagueis, Darth Bane, or Grievous/Seps/Geonosian rework waaaaaay before Hux and Snoke. Who wants a red headed whimp and a gullible, unintimidating old man?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.