Help I can't chat with guilds

I originally set up this game for my 5 yr old son. I've taken over and invested a lot of time and money into it. I keep getting kicked out of guilds because I I can't chat. Anyone have any ideas

Replies

• Find a guild that understands, or uses a third party chat app, those are your only options
  • Although, there are some old threads about deleting and reinstalling that might allow you to change the age ,
  • Tried that several times. Also tried through the help line. I've been on the game since before they had guilds.
  • I'm looking for a guild that is willing to do that.
  • Help line can't or won't do anything for you,

Either find a guild that uses a third party chat app, or one that doesn't care about you seeing the in game chat, that's it.

You could try download on a new device, set the right age. Then log into your google play or Game Center, that should allow you to use chat I believe.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Find a guild on the guild recruitment forum here. Most of them use 3rd party chat apps and should be understanding as long as you communicate consistently there and follow the rules.
  • I found these methods:

iOS
    Android
  • Andriod
  • We use slack chat app. Used to use discord like most people, but found slack to be better. It's actually mandatory for us, as in-game chat is impossible to have any real conversation on. Not to mention it censors half the English language, cause there are just that many immature people out there. It's infuriating to type something relevant to the game, and it comes up as asterisks.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    Find a guild on the guild recruitment forum here. Most of them use 3rd party chat apps and should be understanding as long as you communicate consistently there and follow the rules.

this is your best bet. I dont think you can change from a minor account in the game.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Quite a few of the guilds that advertise on the guilds recruitment subforum list their discord/line/whatever server in their posts. Try responding to their recruitment posts.
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    contact EA, create a new account with your real age on it, give them both account id's and they can move your under age account to your new one.

never knew this was able to happen until someone poasted last week about it being done for them.
    as far as i can tell the post has been removed but the guy said it was fixed for him
  • That sucks man. We just had to kick a Mol Eliza from our guild. We waited til after HAAT so he could get his rewards but it still happened mid TB. Wanted to keep him around but we couldn’t communicate with him and get him on our discord either. He only broke one rule that could’ve been avoided but we had no way to let him know so we had to let him go.
  • Thanks guys. I'm not much of a chat guy. I hooked up with good guild and got on their chat and hopefully this should be good
  • @the1banissdurron slightly off topic but can you see Tb/ TW instructions? Curious as to whether minors can see them!