QGJ - most important stats?

So I'm at the final stage of gearing up QGJ and wondering which gear I should go for first. Is Potency the best stat for him? Not sure which stat works best with Harmonious Assault to dispell enemy buffs. ty.

Replies

• MK1 Zalten thing for health, then get the two that increase special dmg, since that's what he deals with his 2nd and third skill
  • ok ty, I'm trying my 4* QGJ in arena. Is that not enough stars? I'm like rank 170ish.

Currently have Phas Lead, with QGJ, Dooku, Lumi and Sid. All are 4* but Sid and Lumi who are 7. also, is this team any good? also have GS.
  • DiscoSlice wrote: »
    ok ty, I'm trying my 4* QGJ in arena. Is that not enough stars? I'm like rank 170ish.

Currently have Phas Lead, with QGJ, Dooku, Lumi and Sid. All are 4* but Sid and Lumi who are 7. also, is this team any good? also have GS.

I run QGL (L), Lumi, Dooku, Sid, and GS. Top3 everyday.
  • can I ask why QGL is lead if u only have Lumi? Also, is 4* QGJ enough? have him well geared but will take another 9 days to get to 5*.
    can I ask why QGL is lead if u only have Lumi? Also, is 4* QGJ enough? have him well geared but will take another 9 days to get to 5*.

I would be running QG lead even without Lumi, his speed grants me he goes before almost every other meta char, and with his assist it can oneshot. Even Lumi can go before opponent GS, and gives her the chance to heal before I got one char killed. He's amazing.
    Now, probably you shouldn't bring a char without, at least, 6*. But that depends on your server, and your competitive tier. Still, you don't lose anything trying him, if he performs well, keep him, if not, keep starring him. Though even if he performs well you may want to change him in your last match, so you don't become a target cuz of him.
  • thanks I understand. Yeah my trouble is I only have Sid and Lumi 7*, I am a target b/c of my 4* guys (just got Phas to 5.) Nothing I can do about it though, huh?
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    DiscoSlice wrote: »
    can I ask why QGL is lead if u only have Lumi? Also, is 4* QGJ enough? have him well geared but will take another 9 days to get to 5*.

Speed is too important for him to be anything other than leader imo. Even if it was just QGJ and no Lumi, that's prob how I'd run it.

4* should be enough for that rank - I put mine in at 5* however

Even with QGJ himself, I will run him as Leader, then he will have a speed of 160, together with GS 149,Douku161, Sid150, Rey 143. (Rey is the slowest toon but to many opponents she is the fastest) To have 5 toons moving first, the advantage is HUGE. QGJ moves first simply means one shot a glass cannon if another DPS assists him with 75% more damage and the game becomes 5v4, with GS douku Sid's attack the game becomes 5v3, at least. Now I don not care whatever leadership skill, I am super safe playing around 5v3 with so many DPS.
  • ok. Do u think grinding Mace in Cantina and Koth in arena just for Yoda is a bad idea? Have Lumi at 7, JC at 4, QGJ at 4, Mace at 4 and Koth at 5. It's preventing me from starring up GS though. Comments on Yoda?