Lstb rogue 1

Do y'all think zeta Jyn lead would be enough to 6/6 the last rogue one only mission in lstb
With chaze jyn k2 cassian
Gear 11,11,10,9,9

Replies

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    It would definitely help it out a lot. I run that exact team and gear other than my K2S0 and cassian are g10. I can beat it when modded correct; jyn needs crit chance, cassian needs speed, chirrut needs damage, tank needs protection
  • Options
    I think I cleared it with almost exactly that team level, and finished with full protection. Jyn's zeta rules.
  • Options
    Really depends on what RNG throws your way on p6w6/6 as far as elite troops. Jyn's protection regen with Chirrut passing out constant HoTs can really keep K2 & Baze alive, but doubt it's enough gear to clear 2 Ops, 2 Droids & Snow Commander.
  • Options
    The last phase of that mission is rough,
    I just barely didn't beat it with gr 12 zzJyn K2 zCassian and Chirrut and gr 8 Bodhi with arena mods. I Baze would make a big difference but I don't think your Jyn and Cassian are strong enough. A key error I made was not using Chirrut's tenacity up at the beginning and then everyone stayed ability blocked. There was atleast 3 elites with the counterattack and call assist with basic attack, so basically attack one and get hit 6 times.
  • Options
    the last tb I managed to do 6/6 with zjyn g11, cassin g10, scarif g10, chaze g8. the key is to use well cassian and scariff that relives .... and good rng, but the z leader of jyn helps a lot