Best arena team with Hermit yoda and cls

just got hermit yoda and stuck in the 99-200 block of my shard for now so just looking for a fun arena team any suggestions

Replies

• Options
    Ackbar lead w/ GK, GAT, CLS is fun. Lots of assists from CLS can be deadly. Or CLS lead w/ Zolo, GK, GAT is another heavy hitting team with Hoda's training buff.
  • Options
    I like Ackbar lead, Cls, hermit yoda, GK, and Thrawn. Lots of assists, control, and protection.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Ackbar, Hoda, CLS, Kenobi, Zariss
  • Options
    I like GK lead, CLS, Hermit, Zarris, Ezra
  • Options
    I use CLS(L), zHan, GK, zzR2 and Hyoda, and stay in top 50. Can take number 1 on offense but fall a lot because of defense and crappy Zarris/Nihilus teams.
  • Options
    Ackbar (L), hoda, CLS, GK and wampa
  • Options
    I use GK, zHY, zOB, Aayla, zCLS. Works well. Aayla is a guaranteed stun. Cls has 216%CD and is there for the damage, OB behind a GK lead with masters training is brilliant. So defensive. Max somebody can crit him for is like 5k. Gk is just gk, HY with masters training brings everything together. Group attack on his special too.
  • cw8
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Ezra calling on HY under Ackbar lead is just insane
  • Options
    Ive recently got the hermit aswell- im finding Ackbar lead with Ezra, Cls, GK, and hermit is pretty mind blowing.

Ezra double attacks very often with his basic anyway , but when you plant master training on him he attacks twice, then has a chance to attack twice again thanks to ackbars lead- thats 4 attacks! If he isnt called, then it might be cls.
    Also, if you use ezras assist move and call hermit, you get a heal, and then it calls wither CLS or Ackbar as another attack- so 2 attacks from Ezra, 1 attack from CLS, and one heal from yoda- just from one move.

Honestly, youve got to try it
  • Options
    I'm the only user of AA lead with CLS + Ezra in my shard top 100 and it's fantastic, with a solid GK you can reach top 10 (I do), and fall only to top 30-40 on defense, and it's the funniest team I had to play with. You can also try BB-8 in place of Ezra (no need for zeta here).