Bronzium Pack Contents update?

Could we have new character shards added for more variety of characters? There should be a certain point that some characters enter the Bronzium packs, say like a year maybe?

Replies

• That would be nice. And maybe some decent gear
  • They added a bunch they just never drop...it seems u get toon u don't need just ones u have finished... i opened 50k and got the imperial Guard Toon 3 times in the 50k for 10 shards each time...im not complaining went right to shard shop but I would have rathered mother talzin lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Not a bad idea. To new players it wouldn't make much of a difference as they would "need them all" and it wouldn't matter to older players because it would just be shard shop currency.
  • Nyrblseats wrote: »
    They added a bunch they just never drop...it seems u get toon u don't need just ones u have finished... i opened 50k and got the imperial Guard Toon 3 times in the 50k for 10 shards each time...im not complaining went right to shard shop but I would have rathered mother talzin lol

They haven't added any to bronziums since before the first legendary event, any in bronziums are very old toons, im suggesting to add more sort of newer toons to be added.

It shouldn't affect this games business model as the toons would of definitely been farmable for a long time, but at the same time allow newer players a better chance of getting a nice boost and veteran players more shards for the shard shop which is always nice.
  • If there is even a slight chance that one person might pay money for it, then there is zero chance that anyone will ever get it for free.