MK5 Stun Guns??????

Darth
296 posts Member
There is a serious lack of MK5 Stun Guns and that’s the main thing I need! We need them to show up more often in the shard shop, guild event store, and shipments, they will show up in shipments but it’s for a full Stun Gun for 2,500 crystals??!??? I’m not paying $25 worth of crystals for 1 **** Stun Gun! Rarely u can get a pack of 20 for like 500 crystals and I would prefer those cause it’s a better deal. Put more MK5 Stun Guns in the rotation

Replies

• I would prefer to see the guns available in the daily challenge events instead of the MkIVs. 5 toons need the MkIVs as opposed to every toon needing several of the MkVs to go from GS8 to GS 10.
  • Is it not the same price? 50 carbantinis and fifty stun gun salvage needed, so 100 pieces total. 20 pieces is 1/5 of what is needed. 5 x 500 crystals = 2,500. Not saying it's fair pricing, but there's next to no difference buying a complete one compared to buying the pieces.
  • I would prefer to see the guns available in the daily challenge events instead of the MkIVs. 5 toons need the MkIVs as opposed to every toon needing several of the MkVs to go from GS8 to GS 10.
    You’d still need carbantis to get a fill mkV stun gun piece though... That would be your next bottleneck if it’s not already.
  • Just had a nosey, the full gun is 2,541. Guess the extra 41 crystals is for the holoprojector that is also needed.
  • On another note not all of us can afford to save up 2.5k crystals just to throw at 1 piece.
    Takes along time for the average player to get that many especially when your doing a couple of refreshes in arena or energy refreshes to meet tickets or refreshes on toon shard farming.
    The grind is real for sure arrgh
  • A mk 3 carbanti cost 1400 crystals , and a stun gun without the carbanti is 1400. The 20 salvage pieces is 560 crystals
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Just had a nosey, the full gun is 2,541. Guess the extra 41 crystals is for the holoprojector that is also needed.

Pretty sure Stun gun does not need holoprojectors, that's the fusion furnace.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Just had a nosey, the full gun is 2,541. Guess the extra 41 crystals is for the holoprojector that is also needed.

Needs a mk1 projector, green gear.

Well if it's 560 for 20, then you do save a bit. I agree though, I only buy the 20 pieces, 2.5k of crystals is a lot to save up.
  • especially gearing phoenix is total stun gun madness :(
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Just about to unlock general kenobi and he is a nightmare with requirements of stun guns to gear up
  • I buy those from guild event shop or shard shop or guild shop whenever possible
  • jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    he is a nightmare with requirements of carbanti, you need 500 of them for kenobi, stun guns only 150...
  • I was counting with a friend just las night and I need carbantis for 44 toons, stun guns for another 40, stun cuffs for 33 of them, etc
    And that’s not counting that most toons need 2-3 of each, even at 1400 crystals for each piece it would cost me a bare minimum of 163.800 crystals.
  • If you do a quick math you will notice the best deal is 2541 crystals.
  • Angelloyd wrote: »
    If you do a quick math you will notice the best deal is 2541 crystals.

Only if youre not willing to spend any guild shop/GET shop/shard shop currency for stun gun gears.. So no I don't buy 2541 crystal ones.
  • I meant comparing other crystals.You can buy from those you talked about, but it will be really slow.If you need a bunch, the best way is to buy from anywhere possible.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    If you do a quick math you will notice the best deal is 2541 crystals.

Only if youre not willing to spend any guild shop/GET shop/shard shop currency for stun gun gears.. So no I don't buy 2541 crystal ones.

Don’t matter how salty you get his appreciation is right, it’s cheaper to buy the lot.

Edit: no wonder you converted to the dark side young Anakin
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited January 2018

Buying whole is always cheaper than buying separately, 1.4k crystals for a Carbanti, 1,274 crystals for a Stun Gun, total is 2,674, but it only costs 2,541 for a whole craft, saving you 133 crystals and some credits. if you buy salvages, Carbanti costs the same amount of crystals, but you will need to spend a small amount of credits, while Stun Gun is 137 crystals more expensive plus credits.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • I need so many stun guns. GK needs 3 sets, which also means 3 sets of carbantis, plus an additional 4 sets of carbantis from other gear pieces, just to get to G10. Several other characters require multiple sets of guns. We really need a way to farm these things more efficiently. I really hope the devs would consider putting fully crafted stun guns in the heroic pit lootbox, or changing the price of the fully crafted stun gun to 1400 crystals in the store.
  • Pit loot? I wish.... It's been a long time since I got any useful gear from either raid. That's like the number one thing that needs fixing in this awful game.
  • Finally signed up for swgoh.gg and I only need 70 total Mk 5 stun guns... 177,870 crystals or 11.32 vaults. Meanwhile, have 2000 Mk 4 stun guns, 2000 Mk 5 keypads, 1900 Mk 4 droid callers...
  • Over a thousand dollars? Yeah right. The problem is that if one whale is willing to pay it, the rest of us are screwed.
  • Has everyone forgot, carbantis are challenge gear . By in large a LOT easier to farm than stun guns. So why would they even be valued the same. Go with the salvage or completed stun gun prototype prototype being the best deal
  • jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Rhettro wrote: »
    Has everyone forgot, carbantis are challenge gear . By in large a LOT easier to farm than stun guns. So why would they even be valued the same. Go with the salvage or completed stun gun prototype prototype being the best deal

product offering and demand determine the price... look at all the toons at swgoh.gg ... which one needs how many of something... i don´t want to but my feeling is saying: you need 10.000 stunguns but 1.000.000 carbantis... so i am surprised that the price of that gear which drops only 3-5 per challenge (even if it should drop 7) isn´t higher...
  • Rhettro
    74 posts Member
    jedilord wrote: »
    Rhettro wrote: »
    Has everyone forgot, carbantis are challenge gear . By in large a LOT easier to farm than stun guns. So why would they even be valued the same. Go with the salvage or completed stun gun prototype prototype being the best deal

product offering and demand determine the price... look at all the toons at swgoh.gg ... which one needs how many of something... i don´t want to but my feeling is saying: you need 10.000 stunguns but 1.000.000 carbantis... so i am surprised that the price of that gear which drops only 3-5 per challenge (even if it should drop 7) isn´t higher...

I understand that sure, but the carbantis aren't as bad regardless, they drop everywhere. I am not trying to gear every toon in my roster, just a few and typically I find myself waiting on the stun guns, not the carbantis. But yeah, we should get 7 salvage, especially with the influx of all the marquee toons.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

Yes it is. Those furnaces being another bottleneck, at least for lower gear tiers. My TFP has been sat at G8 for centuries because of those.

Carbanti are just time consuming really, though they do drop reasonably in fleet battles. Plus the ones from challenges.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Stun guns are the big problem.

Used to think the stun cuffs were the bane of my existence, but so many more characters need stun guns it's ridiculous --- a lot of the gear XI stuff to go to gear XII as well. it's like 'oh just need a Droid caller thingy, some bacta gels.. oh. And a stun gun. Sigh'

• You need more mk5 stun guns... I need more mk5 stun guns... we ALL need more mk5 stun guns... :neutral:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • The number of question marks you use is inversely correlated to your intelligence quotient.