• wrekincruw
    315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    wrekincruw wrote: »
    Boofpoof wrote: »
    I feel like I am speaking for the entire community by saying

1) I got my laugh for the day by reading the first post
    2) That trying to convince the first part that he is just plain wrong would be the equivalent of trying to empty an ocean with a teaspoon
    3) As has been said by others in this thread a guild is about lifting others up and not complaining that their work is nullified because others took longer to get to that level

* Gently lays microphone on floor * (because microphones lives matter)

I have to be in a guild to progress, does that mean i have to carry your types dead weight? No, its not alright, no sponge zone bro

Out of curiosity, what's your swgoh.gg page?

SWGOH page!? Dude, out of curiosity what does that have to do with anyyyything at all, just curious...
  • Boofpoof
    318 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I have to be in a guild to progress, does that mean i have to carry your types dead weight? No, its not alright, no sponge zone bro

I am sorry for offending you. I wasnt aware that helping a member because:

A) They have less experience than ME
    b) Their roster is not as fully developed as MINE
    C) They lack the knowledge that I and I ALONE possess

Was a bad thing. Your sponge zone mentality and carrying dead weight mentality is intriguing. Please teach me the ways. Let me look upon your guild to see the dead weight you are unjustly and unfairly carrying. Perhaps too I can see the light and turn from the Dark Side.

SWGOH Guild: Peace Is A Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Boofpoof wrote: »

Was a bad thing. Your sponge zone mentality and carrying dead weight mentality is intriguing. Please teach me the ways. Let me look upon your guild to see the dead weight you are unjustly and unfairly carrying. Perhaps too I can see the light and turn from the Dark Side.

Perhaps..
    Your missing the point of this post it is about ME being rewarded justly for MY hardwork.
  • wrekincruw wrote: »

Perhaps..
    Your missing the point of this post it is about ME being rewarded justly for MY hardwork.

Your hard work, which is to solo rancor. Which is now getting to be able to be done by many people. Might I point out that if you truly are this concerned about your rank for an original but now mid level raid, that you should find yourself a guild where you are the only person able to compete in heroic rancor. This will allow you to have first place every single raid, and the guild you join will actually like having you around because you are helping them to get resources faster and build their own rosters faster. Then, when they are able to challenge your score move on to another guild and repeat the process . This will ensure you consistently receive top rank and top prize for the rancor and the bonus is that you will help many fledgling guilds become stronger and progress faster.

Perhaps..

Your hard work, which is to solo rancor. Which is now getting to be able to be done by many people. Might I point out that if you truly are this concerned about your rank for an original but now mid level raid, that you should find yourself a guild where you are the only person able to compete in heroic rancor. This will allow you to have first place every single raid, and the guild you join will actually like having you around because you are helping them to get resources faster and build their own rosters faster. Then, when they are able to challenge your score move on to another guild and repeat the process . This will ensure you consistently receive top rank and top prize for the rancor and the bonus is that you will help many fledgling guilds become stronger and progress faster.

Better yet START your own guild where you can bend the rules to your will. Stipulate that NO member may solo the Rancor so that you will always take the number one ranking. I am sure your newly established guild mates would look upon you with love in their eyes and a desire to be just like you. Hail the solo Rancor king!!!

SWGOH Guild: Peace Is A Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    wrekincruw makes the most entertaining threads here, hands down.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Perhaps..

An idea perhaps
  • wrekincruw
    315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    wrekincruw makes the most entertaining threads here, hands down.

I mean aside from your terrible no frills, no sense threads huh?

Edit: i see you never miss any of my threads, so you must like them, so thank you fans.