Community Information

I fully understand why you guys develop subsections to post in the community because it makes sure that the correct developers and moderators have a chance to review those posts and issues and you guys do that very well and diligently from what I could see with the exception of missing out on one of the major factors which is how popular a topic really is when it gets buried in a subsection before it has chance four people to even review it that may be looking at something else if certain issues have a chance to at least stay one day in general before it is pushed off into a subtopic then you would really see how popular something is or how deeply it really is affecting the gameplay because yes you guys may say that you see it but you may only see certain topics and only see four or five looks but you'll see that repeatedly for 5 looks or one, two comments as opposed to if you left it posted you would see thousands of them in one shot to let you know just how prevalent that topic is. Leave topics for 24hrs at least before you bury them in sub-sub-sub sections that the average person is not going to dig so deep to find it. You guys will see its true magnitudes because also you must remember some people don't like the post they like to read put up likes and comment, so you can't just go by post alone you also have to look at who's watching it as well as how many people like and comment on it and some people just randomly happened to be going past something and we'll see an issue and will feel very strongly about it but if you guys push it out so fast nobody will ever see it cheers

Like this

Replies

• crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    People see the posts in the other sections. It's about appropriateness and reducing clutter more than "popularity."

• Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    People see the posts in the other sections. It's about appropriateness and reducing clutter more than "popularity."

Yes thats why after 24hrs it would be fine to move it. And popularity plays a big role because that's telling you what the community does or does not want and what is a significant topic after all the population are the people that support the game
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    I couldn't even read that text wall. Paragraphs are your friend.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I couldn't even read that text wall. Paragraphs are your friend.

Paragraphs...periods...basic sentence structure...
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I didn't even dare to look that far, but you're absolutely right.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Personally I never look at anything but the recent discussions thread when I am on the forums, unless I am recruiting.