AI RNG advantage

Seriously i have been playing this game for 2 years now and The RNG of the AI is still capable of blowing my brain to Mars and back. Some of you might think its just RNG yeah RNG for 2 years every day right.

Replies

• Of course the AI has an advantage, no matter what they say. Enemy tie fighter dodges 6-7 times in the row and many other stuff like that.
    But on the other side the AI is totally weak and random, the andvantage is needed to be compentetive I guess.
  • Your tie fighter dodges just as much (trust me).

........ But only on defense.

See what I did there?
  • I commented this earlier, but if your TIE Fighter doesnt dodge 4 attacks and the enemy does, RNG Checks out since it was a 50% Dodge Chance.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Without getting into whether the AI does or doesn't have an advantage, who cares?
    The AI is weaksauce, if you're losing it's because your team isn't good enough, not because of RNG.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Without getting into whether the AI does or doesn't have an advantage, who cares?
    The AI is weaksauce, if you're losing it's because your team isn't good enough, not because of RNG.

Who said i didnt win?
    Dont have make yourself look like the smart one here okay.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Migux7 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Who said i didnt win?
    Dont have make yourself look like the smart one here okay.

whut? I didn't imply you were not winning. I'm only saying that if you're losing it's due to your team being not good enough, not due to RNG, so why care about RNG?
    Save water, drink champagne!