ALLIES????

Is it just me with allies at 1000-1200 power on LS 6 hard battles , it's been like that for a week . So I shifted to DS 6 and it's the same ??? What is up.

Replies

• Options
    The new events are like that too... Instead of showing the max Poggle I know my ally has (not using mine so I can use his), it shows a gear level 4 level 45 Gunray (3 stars).
  • Options
    I've noticed that too. You mean the borrow a hero, all seems to relatively underpowered characters and you know you have friends / allies with characters at the same level as yours?
  • Options
    I have a pretty good team , but I still need a solid #6th toon . I hope it's just a glitch or bug that there addressing. After they fix GW.
  • Options
    I was going to make a thread on this. Level 7 hard dark side I'm getting toons with only 2000 power as an option for my allies even tho I have many dark side allies with maxed toons, it doesn't even show my allies... Just these useless 2 or 3 star soons for the hardest dark side missions
  • Options
    Yesterday was the first I'd noticed that even during challenges I was getting totally crap heroes to borrow and usually had to go back in a few times to even get one of my actual allies in the list.
  • Options
    Yes , I'm doing the same thing . Go out and then back in and it works sometimes , someone usable may appear.