Chaze vs Old Ben and Thrawn

I'm running CLS lead with Raid han R2 and Chaze and I stick around 50 in squad arena still working on g12 CLS and han but I see people using Old Ben and Thrawn instead are they that much better? My top 50 consists of probably 25 Jedi Training Rey and the rest are CLS and GK

Replies

• If you have CLS leadership zetad and Old Ben Taunt zetad, I would use Thrawn and OB. Reason is that you basically get a whole extra round in when OB uses his mind tricks. The enemy all lpse TM, your team gains a ton of TM. Then half of them are ability blocked for a round. It's glorious on offense. Plus his taunt is harder to remove.
  • Thrawn makes JTR teams easier.
    I do t have thrawn either.
    I use CLS, raid han, r2, chaze alot in arena and beat all JTR teams for the time being.
    I prefer GK and leia instead of chaze on offense, but i have to deal with alot of NS teams as well so i tend to keep chaze in there.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Yeah, if you can’t switch the GK and Thrawn, I would leave it at Chaze. Old Ben is gonna be a downgrade otherwise with that team, imo

Unless like @ExarTheKun said, you’ve got the zetas to back them up. But if you don’t, I wouldn’t use zetas for that before doing other ones.
  • Mobewan wrote: »
    Thrawn makes JTR teams easier.
    I do t have thrawn either.
    I use CLS, raid han, r2, chaze alot in arena and beat all JTR teams for the time being.
    I prefer GK and leia instead of chaze on offense, but i have to deal with alot of NS teams as well so i tend to keep chaze in there.

If nightsisters is a problem on your shard stick with chaze for sure. Otherwise gk thrawn or old ben thrawn.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Here is CLS chaze against JTR.
    It's not as easy as GK/thrawn or GK/leia, but i found a stun / kill order that works. Stun JTR, kill tank, kill r2 or scav rey if she's there.

https://youtu.be/60f_mwRiIAg
    https://youtu.be/rUdzBoxUl1Q

I leave chaze in on my last battle for nightsisters who want to knock me down.
  • Thanks I have thrawn 7 star but I don't have extra zetas for old Ben just didn't know if I should gear him fully to switch