Why is ururr r r r in the game?

His ability gives tusken allies turn meter. There is one other tusken in the game. This ability pretty much does nothing useful. What is wrong with this guy?

Replies

• A tusken shaman is coming ... I guess there will be more.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Urururuururururuurururururururururururururuurururururururururururur!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Because he's the Tusken that laid a good hit on Luke in ANH. Not even lying.
  • Willkimm98 wrote: »
    His ability gives tusken allies turn meter. There is one other tusken in the game. This ability pretty much does nothing useful. What is wrong with this guy?

His ability applies to himself as well as the Raider. When the Shaman is introduced it may make them a workable comp. TR is very good and while URRREHEHRHRYRYRYRHRRRR has a pretty good attack.
  • I'm pretty sure his translated name is Tom so we can refer to him as such from now on. Tom has some stun stuff going on but until there's more raiders Tom doesn't have enough friends.
  • They will be building on all these types of characters. A Tusken shaman and Ewok chief are on the way.
  • Jpoom105 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure his translated name is Tom so we can refer to him as such from now on. Tom has some stun stuff going on but until there's more raiders Tom doesn't have enough friends.

this made me laugh audibly. I was very excited when I pulled a 4 * Tom out of Bronzium pack, and thought I had won something cool. Didn't take very long to realize he was not all that exciting, and took a seat in the back of my "I need to level him" train.
  • Hadn't looked at Tom until I got him and then I continued not looking at him.
  • I think they just put him in the game so that people would laugh when they saw his name.
  • Tom sucks. I don't know why he's there. I is confused. Even with more T-support, I'm not interested in building that kind of team. Unless Shaman grants everyone something so magical, the entire meta has a full shift to Tusken teams only with Ugnaught support...which could happen...it may happen...
  • I'm looking for a tuskan/jawa synergy....
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    His name is the sound the tusken makes after he attacks Luke right?
  • And if memory serves me correctly, he was originally named in the Star Wars TCG put out by decipher in the late 90s
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • I got him from a Bronze pack early on. Got so excited at having a 4 star I levelled him all the way at the time, just to have him suck huge balls.
  • Let's do a petition to change his name officially to Tom.
  • 2scars wrote: »
    Let's do a petition to change his name officially to Tom.

[Insert palpatine good good meme here]

Because someone needs to ride the short bus with Ugnaught.
  • 2scars wrote: »
    Let's do a petition to change his name officially to Tom.

Something like: URoRRuR'R'R (Tom)
  • funniest thread ever, for fun i asked my fiance to say Toms real name, then i proceeded to insult her by asking if shes retarted...
    (i apologize for lack of PC)
  • I just had to join in on this great discussion about Tom, :lol:! Nice call on the translation!
  • Lianara wrote: »
    A tusken shaman is coming ... I guess there will be more.

Source?

Tusken will have one more new hero in game sooon
    It is already in Data mine. eveyrone is using data mine. it is like a cheat for this game. u know future releases!

very nice. pay me and I will show u
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    tom is great
  • Chive wrote: »
    tom is great

HaHa!. I see what you did there.. You Necro'd an old thread with nothing new to say except "Tom is great".

I'll bet no one has ever thought of doing that before! :|

It's not funny and against TOS.

This discussion has been closed.