Night sister zombie

They really have ruined this game with the night sister zombie. A lot of people using an under geared ns zombie now with gk. They really need to Neff nd zombie. It's basically a cheat in a way. There's something wrong when you see a bunch of ns teams up at the top using 2 star zombie and 3 star mother tolzien. What's the purpose of trying to get the new meta team when all someone has to do is put together a so so night sister team. Pretty bad when my meta it Rey team with OB gets stomped by night sisters. They need to fix this!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to strategy section.

there are counters to this team, I for one am very open to more viable arena teams.
  • Options
    I mean that’s what happened with DN when he first came out he was flooding the area ranks of 100 and higher at three stars. They will release a counter, or you can actually think about to beat the required something other than a CLS team
  • Options
    I switch to a cls team to beat them, but then I have to waste another battle to put my meta team back in. Regardless i think zombie needs a nerf. I have no respect for anyone using an under geared zombie
  • Options
    Braden111 wrote: »
    I switch to a cls team to beat them, but then I have to waste another battle to put my meta team back in. Regardless i think zombie needs a nerf. I have no respect for anyone using an under geared zombie

I have a ton of respect for them they are being creative and not usually a normal cookie cutter team. Please she was designed to counter teams like CLS.
  • Options
    Isn't the purpose of the game to make your toon as powerful as possible? When people are talking about under gearing a toon not too much, there's something wrong with that
  • Options
    Undergeared zombie is a distraction. Any team that can be beaten by a Plo Koon lead is not overpowered.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Guess you haven't faced an under geared zombie team with gk in place of acolyte, with the rest of there team with insane speed. It's by far the hardest team I've ever faced. Sounds easy to beat on paper but it's not
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    This thread's a bit old and was necro'ed. The post in question has been removed but I am locking the thread as well.
This discussion has been closed.