Content Update 1/10/2018 [MEGA]

Prev13456789
TyloRen
381 posts Moderator
edited January 2018
DEV POST
Hiya Holotable Heroes, and happy new year! Here are the Game Updates for 01/10/2018.

x0vywlb657r1.png

NEW CHARACTERS
The price for Treason is our newest addition to the Holotable- First Order Executioner! This brutal dark side unit brings additional damage to any First Order squad and is ideal when paired with Kylo Ren (Unmasked).

For more information on the First Order Executioner further details can be reviewed via the Character strategy post linked below:

The First order Relentless V

Join forces with FIRST ORDER EXECUTIONER and earn Shards by battling the enemies of the First Order in this Marquee event.
  • Date event begins: January 11th
  • Minimum Lv requirements: 20+

PACKS AND BUNDLES

PACKS
First Order Merciless Pack
Power up the all-new First Order Executioner with this limited-time pack! This First Order Attacker gains strength with each weakened or defeated enemy and synergizes exceptionally well with Kylo Ren (Unmasked)'s leadership.
Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for the First Order Executioner, and may drop up to 330 SHARDS! This Pack will be available January 11th.
Characters include:
  • First Order Executioner shards
1299 Crystals
No purchase limit
Minimum Lv requirements: 20+

BUNDLES

First Order Merciless Bundle
Power up the brand-new First Order Executioner with the FIRST ORDER MERCILESS BUNDLE & PACK - now in the store for a limited time! This Bundle will be available January 11th.
Pack Contents:
  • Character Shards: First Order Executioner
  • Credits
  • XP Droids
  • Ability Mats
Maximum 1 purchase.
Minimum Lv requirements: 20+

Light side Starter Bundle
In the Store for a limited time only, purchase this bundle to start your journey to the Light Side! Includes 4 character unlocks that will help you form a party to fight the coming battles ahead, PLUS plenty of bonus Crystals and resources to help you level these characters up! This Pack will be available when players level up from level 7 to 8.
  • Characters include:
  • Chewbacca (Clone Wars)
  • Clone Sergeant - Phase 1
  • Jedi Consular
  • Stormtrooper Han
Maximum 1 purchase.
Minimum Lv requirements: When the player levels up from 7 to 8, with a 7 day timer (so pack stays visible for 7 days after it first appears).

BUGS

General
  • German - Fixed an issue where the Store Tips box is showing the wrong description (Aurodium pack reference).

Guild Events
  • Territory Battles: Imperial Retaliation-Fixed incorrect inbox message for Imperial Probe Droid rewards from Hoth - Imperial Retaliation event.

WHAT'S AHEAD

Hold on to what you love.

DEV POST
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• I’m dying to know the contents of this our first game update of the new year. No expectations just anticipation.
  • First Order executioner for sure, but I’m hoping for something more. Maybe another faction pass or maybe other TLJ characters?
  • Highly likely we get the new FO Executioner. And more packs to purchase.
  • CG is a poker player they never show all their cards there is more than just the executioner, likely to get our next hint along with more toons.
  • The road ahead is probably going to be something like "fight for what we love" meaning rose lol
  • Whatever new content they drop is fine, we know FOE will be there... my hope is that they do a major shop reshuffle... that is probably the single-most overdue element in the game.
  • DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    Whatever new content they drop is fine, we know FOE will be there... my hope is that they do a major shop reshuffle... that is probably the single-most overdue element in the game.

I would like some new characters in the shop. Got enough in each store to take a character to 7*
  • Hmm I disagree I think ships are the most under utilized feature in this game they dropped with zetas nov’16 and have seen very little change. This is gonna be a good year for the game I have a feeling.
  • The road ahead is probably going to be something like "fight for what we love" meaning rose lol

Can we just not have rose in this game? I thought she was more annoying than jar jar with her self-righteous one-sided blandness. No character depth at all, just a dumb sheep following the herd that is the resistance.
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    I am personally hoping for another well thought out pop up promotion. /s
  • RandyMarsh wrote: »
    Can we just not have rose in this game? I thought she was more annoying than jar jar with her self-righteous one-sided blandness. No character depth at all, just a dumb sheep following the herd that is the resistance.

Just like when people whined furiously about Phoenix, no one really cares whether you like Rose or not. At some point, she'll probably be in the game and your life will go on just fine.

It's unlikely that she'll be insane when she's added - people will quickly dismiss her worthless (even if she isn't) and then everyone will forget.

• Let’s not turn this into a TLJ hate thread just try to be excited for what’s to come. If you don’t like a toon don’t farm them there’s plenty on my list I won’t farm. You know what’s more contagious than a smile is hate. Hate doesn't do anyone any good keep that in mind before you blast your opinion all over the place. (Not speaking to anyone in particular)
  • I’m just saying with all the great characters from TLJ, I think rose is the worst and the least deserving to be in the game. Just an opinion; that’s literally what forums are for; sorry if anyone took offense to my comment.
  • I’d love to be surprised by hux being added to the game; even if I couldn’t get him immediately, I’d just be glad they finally added him. Also would love a new Phasma with her electrospear thing.
  • Viserys wrote: »
    RandyMarsh wrote: »

Just like when people whined furiously about Phoenix, no one really cares whether you like Rose or not. At some point, she'll probably be in the game and your life will go on just fine.

It's unlikely that she'll be insane when she's added - people will quickly dismiss her worthless (even if she isn't) and then everyone will forget.

I’m optimistic CG Devs will be very careful who they release and how powerful and/or relevant they are, considering how many mediocre toons are due for a rework (why create more things to fix and have to listen to us complain :D )
  • 1000 stun guns/1000 carbanti/1000 stun cuffs

That's all. Who needs more 3* G7 characters
  • Shahram1222
    198 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Rose is in a close competition with Jar Jar for the most annoying Star Wars characters of all time. I would also add Holdo to that mix. So the TLJ managed to beat Lucas at one thing at least.
  • RandyMarsh wrote: »
    The road ahead is probably going to be something like "fight for what we love" meaning rose lol

I really hope she doesn't come to the game. I agree that she's probably the worst character in Star Wars history. I would rather have JarJar than her.
  • Rose is in a close competition with Jar Jar for the most annoying Star Wars characters of all time. I would also add Hondo to that mix. So the TLJ managed to beat Lucas at one thing at least.

At least Hondo is sometimes funny. The other two just suck.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Casca wrote: »
    Let’s not turn this into a TLJ hate thread just try to be excited for what’s to come. If you don’t like a toon don’t farm them there’s plenty on my list I won’t farm. You know what’s more contagious than a smile is hate. Hate doesn't do anyone any good keep that in mind before you blast your opinion all over the place. (Not speaking to anyone in particular)

Let the hate flow through you....
  • Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Rose is in a close competition with Jar Jar for the most annoying Star Wars characters of all time. I would also add Hondo to that mix. So the TLJ managed to beat Lucas at one thing at least.

Do you mean Holdo?

Hondo is the pirate leader from the clone wars
  • Yes, sorry, got autocorrected. Fixed it.
    Rose is in a close competition with Jar Jar for the most annoying Star Wars characters of all time. I would also add Hondo to that mix. So the TLJ managed to beat Lucas at one thing at least.

Do you mean Holdo?

• Rose is in a close competition with Jar Jar for the most annoying Star Wars characters of all time. I would also add Hondo to that mix. So the TLJ managed to beat Lucas at one thing at least.

Do you mean Holdo?

I thought he meant HONDO fromt the tv shows. Lol!
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • To OP, I too am excited for an update!
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • I wonder when the notes will be released.... Typically those are at least released by now.
  • I like Rose. I would welcome her with open arms! Her and general Organa may be the only LS toons I want incorporated in the game at this point in time.
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    We don't need her like we didn't need Bodhi
  • xxragnarjsxx
    244 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Bodhi we may have not needed, however...who cares?
    It’s a game. Everyone is laughing, or having fun, or crying...
    Get over what they bring in the game.
    Love or hate TLJ, it’s huge for this game.
    Expect 8-10 new toons (we already have 4 from TLJ in SFTFP, KRU, FOE, and JTR)
    You may not want all of them but...who cares? Maybe someone will and that’s all that matters.

True fans are ride or die with the franchise.

So lighten up...and be glad we aren’t getting blue milk from Luke’s island pet
  • My forum doesn’t even show anything regarding an update