"Hold on to what you love"

Replies

• Wow worst update in awhile and especially with all that time off during the holidays....

And really rose....... there’s not like any other relevant toons we would much rather have from the Star Wars universe yet alone just TLJ
  • Thanks forum police. My opinion is actually shared by a lot more people than yours. So I don’t need your advice.

Of all the characters they could have added, Snoke, Hux, Praetorian Guard, etc, this was a terrible choice.
    NicWester wrote: »
    Ugh, this sucks. I don’t want Rose or Holdo. Those are the most annoying characters, aside from Jar Jar.

Then don't farm them. Good Lord, not everything is for you.

Agree 100%. It’s time for the forum police...to end.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Meh, not fussed on FOE or Rose. I want a new Poe though. Anything ships related would be really nice too.

Holdo would indicate a new capital ship, I'd be jazzed for that. Although they might need one or two more Resistance ships before that happened--another thing for which I'd be jazzed.

I'd like Paige and her resistance bomber Poe In xwing gear ,the alien in the xwing along side Poe
  • It'll be rose and some other random lame toons that will all be needed at 7* for one wicked toon from the TLJ
  • Kylo ren (shirt off) should have been released before rose imo. There would be literally zero backlash. We only have 2 Kylos and like 5 hans, I mean come on.
  • collapsE wrote: »
    Thanks forum police. My opinion is actually shared by a lot more people than yours. So I don’t need your advice.

Of all the characters they could have added, Snoke, Hux, Praetorian Guard, etc, this was a terrible choice.
    Yes, the existence of one character precludes the existence of three others.

I'm sorry a movie had a character you didn't like that others did.

if rose is char you liked in movie or you thing she is important to add to the game than others... than i feel sorry for you

She was one of the main characters of the movie. Of course she was going to be added to the game; I'm not sure why anyone expected less, especially when they added Pao and Bistan from Rogue 1, who had about 30 seconds of screen time between them.
  • I don't care of it's Rose, Holdo, or Resistance Janitor as long as the kit is good.

I hope it's terrible so I can ignore it and keep farming my long list I have already
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • So no Lieutenant Connix or someone remotely interesting but the least interesting character?
  • I don't care of it's Rose, Holdo, or Resistance Janitor as long as the kit is good.

I hope it's terrible so I can ignore it and keep farming my long list I have already

That would be fine too.
    Thanks forum police. My opinion is actually shared by a lot more people than yours. So I don’t need your advice.

if rose is char you liked in movie or you thing she is important to add to the game than others... than i feel sorry for you

She was one of the main characters of the movie. Of course she was going to be added to the game; I'm not sure why anyone expected less, especially when they added Pao and Bistan from Rogue 1, who had about 30 seconds of screen time between them.

im tottally fine with adding her, the point is there is lot more which community want from game than her.
  • Most likely they will make Roses kit OP to sell the character because hardly anyone is going to show interest in her
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    collapsE wrote: »

Not to keep this Rose hate rolling, but I am 100% certain Pao and Bistan did more fighting in that 30 seconds than the 45 minutes or so of Rose's screen time. This is a fighting game. Paige Tico is more suited for this game and Rose Tico, for instance .
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Instead of doing revan and other 'golden Star Wars' caracters,they waste time with ...Rose...

All this just to shove her upon our throats because a writer had an SJW quota to satisfy
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I could see double release with holdo and rose

This. Rose’s quote is “blah blah...saving the ones we love.”

So Holdo and Rose. Which is silly. Unless Holdo gets a Capital Ship. But even still, Holdo didn’t fight (directly in person). Rose at least did stuff.

She did?? Zzzzzz
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Rose and Paige to be introduced together.

They will be the new Chaze just for the lols.
  • newbornFL wrote: »
    All this just to shove her upon our throats because a writer had an SJW quota to satisfy

Aaaaaaand there we go.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    collapsE wrote: »

I feel sorry for people who act out when they don't get a toy they wanted.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I'd rather work on my Ugnaught than on that terrible character.
  • Ros’s special. Sit down and cry.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    CG just wants to make it official: They don't want your money anymore and want you to hold on to it. :o

Cstone812 wrote: »
    Literally no one wants this.
    Shut up, I want it.

Literally one person wants this.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    newbornFL wrote: »
    Instead of doing revan and other 'golden Star Wars' caracters,they waste time with ...Rose...

*Adds thread to "Don't Waste Time On" list*

JEDIT:

*Reads other threads*

*Adds entire forum to "Don't Waste Time On" list*
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks,
    I personally dig the current trend of 'What's Ahead' topics popping up in General after a Game Update. Also more than happy to encourage speculation threads that contain both positive and critical feedback/discussion, but in order to keep threads like this open, let's keep it within the forum guidelines.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    Literally no one wants this.
    Shut up, I want it.

No you don't. Rose Tico doesn't want this. She's a worse character than Darth jar jar

Not to keep this Rose hate rolling, but I am 100% certain Pao and Bistan did more fighting in that 30 seconds than the 45 minutes or so of Rose's screen time. This is a fighting game. Paige Tico is more suited for this game and Rose Tico, for instance .

Yes, certainly we can't forget the mighty brawn displayed by combat juggernauts like Tarkin, Ackbar, Ugnaught Jawas and Lobot.
  • Devs have to release these toons. That’s a no brainer. Gimme rose and General organa! And then let’s release more FO and DS toons. BH rework needs to happen ASAP Rocky.
  • All the people complaining that she barely had any action/fighting therefore she is useless. Character in SWGOH that do not fight: Ackbar, Old Daka, Tarkin, Hermit Yoda literally cant even attack in the game, you never see RGs fight as all they do is die in the movies, All the Jawas are never seen fighting. Yet no one has complained about this yet. This isnt Mortal Kombat, it is NOT a fighting game. This is a turn based strategy game or "mobile collectible RPG". Where characters have different roles and parts to play. So on a JTR rey team are you using BB8 because he is a deadly droid that kills alot, or are you using him as a support characters to benefit your team. Even if we get Rose what is so terrible about this? We have Resistance Trooper and Resistance Pilot. They have served even less of a role in any of the movies and no one is saying they are pointless and should not have been added. If you dont like/want Rose then you dont have to get her. If she is required for another character that you want TOO BAD. I didnt want to upgrade my phoenix at the time they came out but I still wanted Thrawn so I bit the bullet. You are not forced to farm or get anything if you want to compete with the better players you may have to sacrifice but thats the name of the game. I saved gear/zetas for a few months before JTRs release so I could take her to G12 on release. Did I lose some ranks in arena? Yeah. Was it not as fun to always upgrade my roster? Yeah. Was it free to do? Yeah. Did I immeadiatley hit the top my arena? Yeah. Do I regret doing this? Not at all. Cheers boiz.
  • mad_gnatter
    39 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    So...her basic will be a stun presumably.....the shocky thing she hit Finn with?

And her kit will generally be a "support" type kit since she didn't do much attacking.....right?

Hopefully she won't be a knockoff R2 clone.
  • yeah and than shock will hit harder and have better effect than palp shock:D
  • If her kit is good, I’ll have her by my side. It’s as simple as that.
This discussion has been closed.